Author Topic: Leaving for awhile.  (Read 2693 times)

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Leaving for awhile.
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:58:47 pm »
As many of you Floofs may have noticed, My activity on the Forums has decreased.
Stress has taken it's toll on me and I don't want to have an outburst on a new user or any user in that manner.

Do not get me wrong, I love FeralHeart. It has been my first priority for such a long time.
I used to wake up and hurry to start up my computer to get on FeralHeart and chat with all the amazing floofs. cx

However, I have testing soon which has given me loads of Stress, Just to add on with People issues and a whole bunch of other things that have added on and on making me like a ticking bomb ready to explode on the next person who does something that triggers my annoyance level. I would absolutely hate to do that.

Thus, I have come up with the idea to stay off FeralHeart Forums and In-game for the time being just to let things simmer down.

I don't know how long. Just leaving for awhile.
I'll be back though.

I just feel like I could curl up in a corner and stay there, Staring at the wall. So many Emotions that I cant explain.
Just seeing one post that I don't like makes me outraged. I don't know why either. Perhaps I am just cracking due to most of my 'Friends' completely forgetting about my existence. Who knows, I certainly don't.
I feel sorry. I feel angry. I feel lonely. Just a mixture of feelings.

;_; *Sigh* I shall return eventually.

BouncyLion101

Re: Leaving for awhile.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:06:01 pm »
I was wondering where you had gone...I'm sorry about all the stress, life can be really hard sometimes, I know that stressed feeling. :c

I hope you get back soon though, and sort stuff out in real life so you're not all stressed. <3
Good luck with your testing, floof!

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 10:13:55 pm »
I was wondering where you had gone...I'm sorry about all the stress, life can be really hard sometimes, I know that stressed feeling. :c

I hope you get back soon though, and sort stuff out in real life so you're not all stressed. <3
Good luck with your testing, floof!

Thank you, That means so much to me right now. Awh, I thought no one would notice me being gone. That's nice to know though. <3
And I will try my best to get back as soon as possible. Ahaha, I miss roleplaying and chatting with everyone.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 10:20:11 pm »
Thank you, That means so much to me right now. Awh, I thought no one would notice me being gone. That's nice to know though. <3
And I will try my best to get back as soon as possible. Ahaha, I miss roleplaying and chatting with everyone.
Aww, you're very welcome. c:
You're too kind, and I'm glad that you'll be back as soon as you can!
:D

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 06:56:43 pm »
Thank you, You're very kind as well! I'm actually feeling quite better. ^.^ I still have testing in a week or so. But I couldn't resist working on a few maps while I wasn't on the Forums. Ahaha, I guess I'll be more active as of today and tomorrow! x3

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 10:41:21 pm »
Thank you, You're very kind as well! I'm actually feeling quite better. ^.^ I still have testing in a week or so. But I couldn't resist working on a few maps while I wasn't on the Forums. Ahaha, I guess I'll be more active as of today and tomorrow! x3
:D
Yay, welcome back!~
Pfft, testing is always stressful. I too have testing, but it's the week after next week. :c
Nice to see you're going to be active again though. :3 *nuzzlie*

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 06:09:34 pm »
Ahaha, Yeah. Sorry for the very late reply. :x
It feels all le weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Ahh, The joy.
Thank you for those kind words! x3
*Le Nuzzles back* cx

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 06:49:27 pm »
Well welcome back floof!
Life can be hard, put the past behind you....Hakuna Matata!
-nuzzle-
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA