Author Topic: Not really gonna be on.  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Not really gonna be on.
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:11:44 pm »
Well hello dere.
About time I posted something about my inactivity.

First of all, I've lost interest in the game. Don't ask my why, nyhe, I could go on forever.
Secondly, I'll only be on for roleplaying purposes and keeping in contact with long-standing friends, most of which are still on the forum.
I will pop-in from time to time, but other stuff (such as Last Moon) is keeping me pretty busy, and happily so. Y'might find me posting in some games, and who knows, you could even see me in-game ey. (;

xZaro.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Not really gonna be on.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:39:57 pm »
Aw, it is very sad to see you go for a while. It's good you'll still be on the forums. At least you aren't completely giving up on your little FH. I hope yo see you around the forums, and maybe in-game someday. Anyway, it's still sad to see you go away from the game. Even though I don't know you too well, see you around the forums~ :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:46:04 pm »
I do agree with Vask that it is a bit saddening to see you depart. However, all the same a bit of a relief to see you're at least deciding to stick around via roleplay and the forums as well as choosing to saunter on back every now and then. I wish you good luck with Last Moon and your other occupations.

Auf Weidersehen.~
gone

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 06:51:24 pm »
Cheers to both of y'all
And I wouldn't call it sudden. I've been in this sort of in-out state for almost a year now - so I thought it best to finally post something about it. But yet again, thank you for understanding. (8
I wish you best of luck in the community. It's been fun.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE