Author Topic: No longer coming back  (Read 1645 times)

Offline RedWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
No longer coming back
« on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:16 pm »
I've decided that I'll be leaving. It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be to fit in here. I honestly feel like all I'm doing is annoying people both on the forum and inside the game. It also seems that not a lot of people are interested in projects I'm doing for the community to benefit from.

I've also decided that I'll he making my own game. I've had one in planning for a few years now, and now I think maybe I should get working on it. I was debating on using the Impressive Title source code at first, but I'll be making it from scratch.

There are a few things I'll finish up before I stop showing up here. Some art requests and private objects for other people. You won't be seeing me post anywhere new or go back in-game though. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:04:20 pm by Aria »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: No longer coming back
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:08:24 pm »
To be honest, it was really nice to see you around here and there and to see you care so much sometimes. But I'm not here to stress you out,  okay? It's your decision and thus, I respect it.

We'll miss ya, Aria, and I wish you good luck with everything before ye go! :(

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:34 pm »
T'is a shame to see ye' go, madam Aria. Ye' were a splendid addition to the community in my opinion and yer artwork and general skill is amazin'. Alas, I respect yer decision nor will I try to stop ye'. Sometimes this community isn't meant for everyone. Regardless, I don't regret meetin' ye' and whenever ye' wish to have some random discussion about who knows what, feel free to contact me.
Stay safe and I wish ye' the best of luck with yer game and its construction.
gone

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 08:04:22 pm »
"I've decided that I'll be leaving. It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be to fit in here. I honestly feel like all I'm doing is annoying people both on the forum and inside the game. It also seems that not a lot of people are interested in projects I'm doing for the community to benefit from."

Wait, wait. Remember that people who judge you are the ones making the fault and just ignore the people you hate hun, there are more than 100 people in there that can light up your day. Think about your friends, they are the ones! Just be your self and you'll be an amazing person from in and out, every floof has something good and you can fit in. :)

Anyway, it is sad to hear you leave beautiful. Stay safe and all love for you! <3

Offline RedWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 12:31:14 am »
There isn't really anyone that I'm good friends with on here. A lot of good people though. Anyway, thank you for the replies you guys. I might end up announcing my game on here when it's done or ready for testing, but it'll probably be a long time before then. I have a lot of plans for it.

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 12:02:59 pm »
I respect that it is your choice to leave but still...It's always sad to see a member of feralheart go, especially if it's forever...  3':

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 12:28:29 pm »
It's a shame to see you leave.
I've seen you around quite a bit on the forum.
I would've liked to get to know you better.
Sadly, I haven't been around much due to my limited Internet.
Nevertheless, I hope it goes well with your future plans.
Whether you'll come back when things may seem better, or if you choose to focus on your own game.
Goodluck.~
RETIRED.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 02:08:29 pm »
Its sad to see you leave Aria, I love your arts, youre very talented and even if you say you wont fit in here, well You actually can fit in the feralheart forums, Everyone can! but you made your decision and its fine~ C: Good luck with the game!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 04:06:24 pm »
Aw, it's always sad to see someone leaving the forums, though I do hope that the game you are making goes good and maybe one day we will be playing it as well. :) Hope you have a fun away from the forums and such though, bai