Author Topic: My Work Here is Done: I Believe It's Time for Me to Fly  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: My Work Here is Done: I Believe It's Time for Me to Fly
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 05:56:55 am »
Alizarin! Nuu! Q.Q I'm really sad to see you go, but I understand your reasoning. I bit you luck with whatever you may come across in the real world, and I'll always remember you as an amazing member of the FH community~<3 Take care, luff!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 11:40:33 am »
Goodbye Lady Alizarin ;-;
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 04:24:30 pm »
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I had no idea how some of you felt about my part in the community. Like I said, I'm glad I could be part of this community. But what I really need to do is give Feral Heart a rest for awhile.
I promise that I will visit Feral Heart when I can. You'll probably see me attending the Feral Heart parties, like the FH Halloween and Christmas events.

But for now I must be leaving you all. This year is a very important year for me in the real world. If all goes well, I will be graduating from college and ready to start the next chapter in life. The one I love just started a new career and he needs my support.

Farewell my floofy friends. I might return someday. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But someday.

Yours truly,

Lady Alizarin
Inactive

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 04:38:57 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

It seems you will be missed by a lot. Farewell, ma'am.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 07:30:38 pm »
Lady, I will miss you so ;0; You were a good role model to the community and to me, may you follow the right path as you graduate <3 Best of wishes to meh beloved fox.

~ Whisper <3

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:31 pm »
You're leaving? I never expected you to leave...

But anyway, goodbye, and I hope you come back some day. We'll miss you :'(

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 01:12:41 am »

Good bye my friend, I hope everything goes great for you floor!

Oh my gosh! This is very sad to see. Over my years in FeralHeart I have enjoyed reading your discussion boards and everything else, you are a very helpful member of the FeralHeart community and I cab guarantee you will be greatly missed. I remember seeing your name around the forums a lot, you use to always make me laugh. I don't know how you just did. And to no linger see you around here is going to be extremely sad, I understand your reasons for leaving though. I myself when I use to go in game got very, very bored of it and yes, sometimes I felt slightly ignored. There was no longer a reason for me going in game so I stopped both that and the forums. A short whileater I returned to the forums and haven't regretted a single thing. But what I'm trying to relate to is feeling ignored. Its a horrible way to feel, even so if its made you want to leave possibly for good. I also understand you have other reasons to.

I don't think there is much more I can say which will possibly encourage you to stay in the future as sadly over my time and your time on FeralHeart I haven't gotten. To know you floof. But with the tings I've seen I can certainly tell you're going to greatly missed and I think I speak for nearly everyone or most people when I say; you are going to be missed and I do hope to see you back in the future. I myself would love to get to know you and speak a few times, but I guess I will have to wait until you make your decision. I am sorry you felt so ignored and I also understand you will have other things a lot more important that the game. But like I've said I do hope you decide to come back later on, but also I am going to miss you. Maybe time without you around will make the members realize how important and how much if a liked being you are - then hopefully you realize we need you here. I respect your decision floof and hope to see you again soon.  :'( :(

~Taylor?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:17:50 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.