Author Topic: See you next year.  (Read 1309 times)

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
See you next year.
« on: August 14, 2014, 05:17:25 pm »
The saddest thing happened to me, Here is the story:

Late last night at around four I got addicted to a roleplay called: Cannibalistic Crazy Canines or something like that. While I was roleplaying, I said "He clamped onto the small pups neck." and mods and people were nearby, I didn't think much about it. Glancing at the clock, my eyes nearly buldged out of my head. "3:00?!?!?!" I said aloud. I told my group I had to go and logged off.
I woke with a yawn, hearing the sound of my grandma and her two friends blaring their voices. "Ugh, might aswell get on feral heart..." I decided, leaning from the bed to get my laptop. Since the interenet was off, I had to go turn it on, to see if it had turned on, I clicked a random bookmark. "Facebook" it said with a dark navy blue border. "Yay, its working." I smiled, turning off the Google Chrome tab to see I left feral heart up. "Oh, okay." I smiled, my heart nearly jumping out of my neck in excitement to see my friends. I saw "Request accepted, sending login..." then this happened, I was so shocked, I could hardly breath. "No.." I managed to make out. "This can't be happening." Tears filled my eyes. "This is the birthday present I get from FeralHeart." I said, knowing my birthday was 3 days ago. This is what it said:

My time has come, you floofs keep on lighting up the day. This was my favorite game. Now everyday I am going to have to rip down the posters I created for feral heart. I may never come back because I have no idea why I was banned, if anyone could give me answers to delay my ban, I would love it.

Yes, I did contact a staff member. Please don't lock, I would love to hear the good byes from all my best friends. (Of course, which is all of you.)

Theme Song:
Apologize
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:51:53 pm by Trasse »

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
Re: See you next year.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:42:51 pm »
That sucks. See you later.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:19:51 pm by Pulp »

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 10:22:37 am »
</3 Sorry to heat that. We all hate to see you go like this, we really do. Take care, friend.
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 11:51:38 pm »
NOW IT LET ME GETS ON. -Feralheart Troll Day-