Author Topic: Final Notice from Zear  (Read 986 times)

ZearTheAkumian

Final Notice from Zear
« on: November 15, 2014, 05:56:16 am »
If you are wondering if this is a rant or not of the, problems of FeralHeart, then please remain calm, it is not a rant about it just to get this one locked like the other one, I just need to well, perhaps reading below will show.

Over 1 year and a half since I signed up, I been playing this game, however since I learned Kovu left before I got on FH's shores, I started to worry this game might not update and may be considered, "dead" within a few months or perhaps years as people start to lose interest, people must move on, you know? While some folks of FH are fun, I can't spend time on a game that though is recommended for 13+, it is for all ages, that is well because I moved on after my 13th birthday, abandoning sites such as AJ and moving on to MMO and other games that are designed for teens and older.

Look it is not that I am about to rant about the children under age 13 that are playing on this game, I just need to move on.

Anyways, since Fur Affinity got hit by a DDOS attack around October-November, I been for some reason FH might be soon discovered and be hit with a DDOS attack it may or may not recover from since Kovu is not around,

It is also the safety of the computer I work on I am concerned about, while some downloads for like, GUI textures and presets are sweet and innocent, I am always concerned about my safety on the computer and the Internet, even right before the Heartbleed incident.

I also need to spend more times on games like Guild Wars 2 and my Xbox's, I mean the Halo Master Chief Collection just got released a few days ago on Veteran's Day, and I am currently expecting it not on Christmas since, I am a Halo player since the age of 5 years(No joke!) when my family still had the original Xbox.

It is not only these reasons, it is that I need to be at school, trust me I am 9th grade and the school I'm in considers 9th grade as a High School grade, literally.

So these are the non-rant reasons I need to move on from FeralHeart, fearing the game might go dead and abandoned much like Pripyat right after the Chernobyl Disaster, moving on from childhood to teenhood, the safety of this game and my computer, and that I need to move on to play on other games rather then this.

To moderators and administrators, good luck standing with FeralHeart while it remains on its feet and knees, and feel free to lock if you see something wrong like you did with the other one I posted months ago, I rest my case.

To those I had fun with RPing, I'll indeed miss you, but for the safety of my computer I need to move on, I may see you on other games like Guild Wars 2 or Flight Rising, but god knows what if I will encounter you again.

If you are wondering where I am on other sites, I am on DeviantArt, Fur Affinity, Tumblr, Flight Rising, and Antilia(inactive there since the game is in Alpha and not yet open for play and only open during certain times, unlike Minecraft during its Alpha days).

Good luck out there as you fight in the fog of war, this is ZearTheAkumian signing off.

-MoonwalkingZear/ZearTheAkumian

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Final Notice from Zear
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
Well, Ms. Zear...
I hope yer future is bright and welcoming.
I agree that we must move on and do other things that are in our age-level.
I bid you a respectful adieu.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!