Author Topic: Leaving Rot.  (Read 2068 times)

Offline *Gentle Psycho*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Leaving Rot.
« on: November 26, 2014, 02:47:14 pm »
After countless times of trying to report an issue it'd supposedly 'never send'. I eventually gave up, waited out the countless changing ban not bothering to report anything wrong because when does any issue get through to the staff? Never from what I have seen. Even so made a new account bailed on that now quitting because I am done with how [Content removed: Foul language] the community is upon Feral Heart and I would more so call this game Rotten Heart with how AWFUL everyone is upon here.
If there was different staff per say and different people or well if the staff would bother watching and babysitting better so something gets done I suppose Feral Heart would be decent in its dying times but, hey. I won't be here to see [Content removed: Foul language] because I am done. Ta ta lovies!~

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 06:19:12 pm by LordSuragaha »

Rak$ha

Re: Leaving Rot.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 03:17:38 pm »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving Rot.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 06:34:58 pm »
Ok bye

Locking this thread. No need for me to address this in a serious way especially since you're just being disrespectful while throwing a tantrum.

We staff do our job around here. The only times that we don't do anything about a report is if:

- If you sent an invalid report then we can't do anything about it because it wouldn't be fair to the user(s) to use broken "evidence". Example doesn't include usernames etc.
- If you sent a report without screenshots then we still wouldn't be able to do anything because then that means there would be no evidence to work with. Example a report with claims but no images.
- If you claim to have sent a report but really never sent anything then we can't do anything because there is nothing to work with. (Basically means there's nothing in my inbox)
- Or lastly if you sent a report that had broken links in it then once again we will be unable to do anything about that.

With this being said it seems to me that the issue here is on your side my dear. If you ever calm down and decide to send a workable report again then feel free to message me and I'll take care of it.