Author Topic: Goodbye, FeralHeart.  (Read 9 times)

coyoteholic

Goodbye, FeralHeart.
« on: May 03, 2024, 10:06:18 pm »
Hello fellow floofs.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm announcing my departure from the FH community.

I have found myself growing more and more distant from this game & community. I'm going be leaving, for good. I have decided I want to focus on other things and improve my artwork. I have had a wonderful time with certain people, but this community is not for me anymore, I'm afraid. Thank you all so much, you wonderful people, that have stood by me and helped me through things through my time in the game. It was nice while the good times lasted. If you'd like to reconnect, I will be doing a revamp of all my socials and you can follow me then. I just don't feel like this community is something I resonate or want to be part of anymore. It's really hard for me to leave, but I'm afraid I do not have any other choice. My mental state is wavering and I'd just like to be able to step away for as long as I need to. Who knows, I may come back one of these years. But for now, I bid you all farewell. Please take care. And thanks to all of those who helped me and were there for me as friends; I will never forget what any of you did for me, and I will treasure those fond memories always. I will be keeping my alternate accounts, but for now I am not going to disclose, as I wish to leave the community in peace without being asked too many questions. With that in mind, this account is going to be deleted permanently, as well as my original discord account. I will never forget the wonderful, lovely people I got to befriend along the way.

Thank you for everything you gave me for my adolescence when I was growing up, FeralHeart community. I will miss you gravely, but I think it is for the best that I leave for now.

Farewell; see you all again someday, maybe.