Author Topic: Leaving...  (Read 3618 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Leaving...
« on: June 17, 2016, 04:00:36 am »
I'm really sorry for posting this but...I have to leave. Don't know how long it will be. I really didn't want it to be like this, but it's going to have to. I won't name anyone, but basically someone I once called friend has taken everything I have said out of context and now she has pinned me as a bad person. And I'm just going to give it to you all straight, doesn't matter if I ruin my reputation on here at all. She basically just thinks that I'm jealous because I'm not a mod. I guess. Don't know, don't care. She has also blocked me on DA were the journal came from so I can't even defend myself. So the best thing for me to do is leave, because she has already spread her dang rumors too far, and now I'm going to look bad. I'm very glad to have been made MOTS, but I don't deserve it I guess. And I know that I'll have people telling me this is all for attention. But it's whatever. These are my true colors people. A mean, nasty person. I'm sorry I failed you all...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 04:09:16 am »
Not going to say anything to stop ya Mamoo. I just really hope that things start slowly looking up to you. If you ever need anything, you're free to contact me.

Some things just happen & people just naturally think differently.

I wish you luck. I am going to miss you dearly Carrot ?...

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 04:32:45 am »
Aww, the carrots are gonna decline.
I am very thankful to bump into you back in the old Bonfire and I had good times knowing you better, you've been very generous and patient with my spontaneous messages. Hope the conditions would get better for you as time flies, if you have needs of any kind, I and the rest of the community are willing and happy to serve you. Best of luck!

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 04:40:59 am »
Aw,  I'm very sorry to hear that. I don't know you well, but I hope everything goes well for ya. Also, I think you're very kind and helpful :)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Preach

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 09:51:30 am »
Sorry to hear they also spread rumors about you. Well hope you feel better.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 09:52:30 am »
Honestly, I don't think I will exactly leave. Just...keep a low profile until all of this is sorted out...

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 09:58:53 am »
Aww Artic, I am sorry to hear that. I hope things go well for you. <3

Offline .Pixxel.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 10:01:56 am »
I know we don't know eachother, but I have seen you in-game and along all these threads, wishing everyone good luck with their packs. You praise everyone and Im not sure why 'she' is spreading horrible rumours. You are the sweetest person I know! I cannot believe someone would say horrible things about you.

Of course, its your decision. Im sure most of us would hate the thought of you leaving... but, I guess its your choice?

See you.
Pixxel

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 10:59:31 am »
Argh. I'm so sorry that's happening to you, Arctic. X_X Doesn't sound like a good situation at all, but I hope the problem solves. If not, then we all know the truth nonetheless, that those things aren't true. Even if you are "a nasty person", you've still been nice and helpful to people which is why you've earned the title of MotS, no doubt. I don't really think you are a nasty person, though. I've bumped into in-game before myself, and you don't seem like that. And you have not failed anyone, in fact, quite the opposite.

More likely this "friend" of yours has failed you there. They've failed to communicate and instead, decided to make you look bad without asking for confirmation or anything.

Yeah, though. Taking a break/keeping low is probably best, to clear things up and stuff. I respect your decision, and hope this drama poofs away soon for you. 8c //petting//

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 11:09:41 am »
Thank you guys so much. I'm probably going to stick around though. Maybe keep a bit more hidden though. But yeah, I let my anger get to me yet again and ended up making this post on a whim. Basically just...kinda ruined my reputation. xD Aw well, nobody to blame but myself!