Author Topic: Crashing when I go to Tools > Preset maker > Preset 1  (Read 1215 times)

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
Crashing when I go to Tools > Preset maker > Preset 1
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:26:21 am »
I'm makin' this preset for Halloween and then I went to check on my preset and bam the game crashed. It did so 3 times in a row. I went to check what was wrong and went to FeralHeart > My_Presets > Preset_1. Then I saw the head didn't really look like the head. When I clicked it, it said
"Windows photo viewer can't open this picture because either photo viewer doesn't support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates of photo viewer (Didn't really move I just love the move effect ehehe) And the way it looks like from the preset_1 file looks like the default image for a picture. (Green mountains, water and the sky.)
im animaljamforever ingame

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing when I go to Tools > Preset maker > Preset 1
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:59:41 pm »
Hmm, have you tried opening the head image again in your image editor? My first thought was that it could've been something within the code of your preset to have made your game crash.

However, I'm not sure what might cause the Photo Viewer not to even open for that image.
Does it fail to respond for other images, or just this one?
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 05:04:37 pm »
Probably the image is corrupted, or you saved it in a unknown format. Just sayin'. Also for the crashing, may you post here your code? I will try to look into it :)

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:50:58 am »
Code, for what, though? I'm not really new to fh but I do get confused when it comes to coding, as in the game. The head image was normal, then I edited the image with MS_Paint like I do to all other presets (Which, all came out fine.) And for WhiteLightHeart, this problem is happening only for this specific image file. I don't know which code you're talking to, along with how I open the code.
im animaljamforever ingame