Author Topic: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)  (Read 10995 times)

ZombieKitteh

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
« on: December 18, 2013, 01:28:32 pm »
So I was just sort of curious how many people lurking on FeralHeart like the anime/manga. Have you watched the anime or read the manga? Ever cosplayed it? Who's your favorite characters? Do you like it? Hate it? So yeah all SnK talk is welcomed here. All I ask simply is no spoilers without warning. If you're going to post a spoiler make it obvious at the start of your post somehow, thanks.
I have watched the anime up to date and am currently in progress of reading the manga. I want to cosplay it eventually and add SnK to be my third fandom cosplay. Possibly Petra or Sasha, I'm not sure yet. Personally Petra, Hanji and Sasha are my favorites, But Levi and Armin are cutie patooties too. And I can't forget Eren too.

Oh I also found a cool SnK game that you can slay titans as various characters. You can do single player and multiplayer. It's a bit hard to get the hang of at first, but it's fun when you get the hang of it. If anyone would be interested I'd love to play multiplayer with people some time. You'd need to download a program in order for me to host a server (not Hamachi), but after you get it you can even host your own. It's really simple. I'll give instructions for it if asked about multiplayer or if anyone wants to play the game, but here it is if you want to try it out yourself.

Attack On Titan Tribute Game

Also how many of you are bothered by the below screenshots? ;3
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_12182013_080831970_zpsd4ea433e.png
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Nay_B/screenshot_12182013_080850752_zpsfed10b3d.png

ZombieKitteh

Re: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:38:41 pm »
Do we seriously have no SnK fans here? And here I was looking forward to talking about it or playing the game with people uwu

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 07:09:39 pm »
HellofriendIlikeSNKyes.

Favourite character is probably Levi, with the small hints of the storyline and what-not alongside it. The character and the development is quite interesting to me, whereas I find the slight cliche's of Eren's character less appreciative, though I still like him and his personality. Levi is a bit less predictable, on the other hand.
 Armin is another personal favourite, because dammit he's not useless, and I also find his character development throughout the actual series nice to watch, but I'm not going to start a bloody speech about it.

(The game is fun too but a little laggy thus hard to keep hold of)

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 04:02:32 pm »
personally i'v never actually watched SnK

BUT I WANT TOOOOOOO

i just kinda need to find the time to sit down and watch it... maybe in the summer i might find the time D:

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 02:57:26 pm »
Yes! I love snk, I recently watched the 25 episodes of the anime. I think my favorite characters are Sasha, Jean, and Hanji. I'm the same height as Jean. :o
I'm probably going to cosplay Sasha, I tested Ymir on my face and my eyes are too round to pull her off. Sasha and I have a lot in common personality wise and such, so cosplaying her should be fun.
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse

Offline Seasonalstorms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 01:30:03 pm »
I also watched all 25 Episodes of SNK and my favourite Character has to be Mikasa Ackerman, something about her made me fall in love with her and I say the voice actor and the Character both matched really well, I am very impressed with the Series and the Manga however I wish there was more of a background story for most of the Characters that were shown in SNK.

If you come across my Profile, don't forget to leave a "Nuzzle" before you go.

Offline IcyDaFangirl~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 02:24:43 am »
Oh my glob, I am IN LOVE with Aot/SnK. I have recently finished all 25 episodes, and am planning to read the manga. As for favorite characters...Levi, Armin, and Jean. I plan to cosplay Eren for the upcoming Chicago Comic Con in August. ^.^

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 06:09:06 pm »
[raises hand]
im animaljamforever ingame

Offline xxSinonxx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 11:58:21 pm »
Ayye, another Levi fan <3

I plan on getting the full AoT cosplay outfit and being Eren, since I have green eyes and haven't tried wearing contacts yet ;3;

My favorite character would have to be Levi since he's bae, but also because I ship ereri and Eren's my second favorite, Mikasa and Armin being my other faves. Hanji's cool, too, and Jeans... heh, he's horseface.

And then, there's Marco. I literally cried when he died. Even though I'm heartless.

But I personally don't really like Petra. I don't know why, just... Meh. Sorry not sorry to the Petra fans </3

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 09:06:45 am »
Interesting how, as I just clicked this thread, my dearly friend of mine said something like "shingeki no kyojin is cool" xD

Anyways, this seems interesting. Which should I read first, the manga or the anime? Suggestions for a newcomer please xD

In-game name as: Whinp