Author Topic: Account Help  (Read 1059 times)

Offline SatansAngelWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account Help
« on: September 26, 2014, 12:39:40 am »
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but until now I had no issues to post. I've always loved the game and found it super easy to fix any issues I found my self having.

A while back I stopped using one of my users due to having issues with a few people associated with the name, now that its been a few months I can no longer remember the password. This account was given to me by a friend and I no longer speak with her, I changed the password and due to the ban if you try to log in to many times I'm unable to guess my old password.

Is there any way I'm able to get my account back without my email? The email listed I don't think is mine and I wouldn't be able to get the token to reset.

I wasn't sure where to go with this issues so I'm hoping maybe an admin or something could help me!

Thanks

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Account Help
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 02:02:51 am »
Maybe if you could PM a mod about this it would help? Other than that I'm not sure what to tell you. I believe, you would have to make a new account.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Account Help
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 06:24:44 am »
I do suggest PM a staff member about this.
There might be a chance you'll have to register a new account, but who knows.
Keep your eyes open anyway, it's always better to have an account to your mail instead of somebody else's.
RETIRED.