Author Topic: Welcome to my reality.  (Read 1363 times)

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
Welcome to my reality.
« on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:43 am »
Rumors spread about the school. Things not meant to be true. Fighting, Heartbreak, Lost another friend to the brute girl that once was cheery and kind. Thoughts and confusion surround me like a swirling storm. Anarchy becomes the new me. I thought I would be able to escape. No. Society tells me to be this and be that and do this and do that and everyone will like you. Lies.. Welcome to my reality.
Keep thinking again. They still don't like you. Maybe if I do this, I'll fit in. Still not working. Always the outcast. Always the runt of the pack. Always the.. Extra. When will this end? When will this nightmare come to a stop? It doesn't it's called life. Open up your eyes.. And stop wishing for a better reality because it won't happen.

This poem was kind of about my life ;-; so I hope you like it c:
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to my reality.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:37:29 pm »
That's very nicely written. I can relate to you. ;)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to my reality.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 03:49:58 pm »
This type of story is shared by many. They often think they are alone when they're not. The only denial there is, is to think you are completely alone. Different setting, different lives as an individual, but all and all, the same tale to tell. With the cons of the struggle, you become the strongest and most empathic.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka