Author Topic: Aphex's Poems  (Read 1844 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Aphex's Poems
« on: May 06, 2014, 12:52:04 pm »
The Willow Tree

There was an old willow tree;
We used to sit there, you and me
In the middle of our field
It's been years since my heart has healed
But the memories still remain.

We would sit underneath that tree;
And talk about all those things we would see
All of those things we planned to do
Oh its so hard to forget about you
The memories don't go away

It was a few weeks since we saw the tree;
We both became too busy
The dreams began to fade
I wish that you had stayed
The memories keep coming back

Today I look at the stump of our tree;
And wonder why you left me
I look at your name in stone
And feel the cold seep into my bones
The memories bring tears to my eyes

How I miss our willow tree

Greed

When we come to an end
The trees will rejoice
For they will not have to defend
One more human choice
We insisted upon destroying this world
But what harm did it cause us?
We made the flowers brown and curled
So maybe it leaving wouldn't be such a fuss
It could have all been solved
If we just treated each other the same
But instead we left thousands of murders unsolved
Deep down, we know we're to blame
We are the killers of this place
And for that, we are a disgrace.

Bliss

Under the cloudless sky, the pain goes away
How could one be somber on such a brilliant day?
Days like this are hard to come by
So how could anything go awry?

Shadows

In the stillness of the night,
Our demons come out to play
Taunting and tormenting
Until our beings turn into nothing
But shadows
Begging for mercy

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Aphex's Poems
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:08:31 pm »
         Wow, you have a real talent for writing. I enjoyed the one titled "Bliss". It purely represents how we focus too much on our emotions and what is good for US. Your poem has reminded me about how we all need to stop, an looms round at the beauty around us. Because after all, "How could one be so somber on a brilliant day"? This poem also makes me think of how we all looses our innocence when we are you've and we forget to look around and be our selves, for we get to caught up in society and its forcing pressuring ways and rules that you must follow and be a part of in order to be accepted. Days like that, a cloudless sunny day, are indeed hard to come by, and they are so short to be upset during them, for they will leave soon and a new day will come, but neverthe same as the last.
    However, look at the big picture on life: life is too short to cry about everything, be happy about everything. Anyway, I loved reading these, thank you so much for sharing them with me me the test of the Feral Heart community. I truly enjoyed it and you have spiritually inspired me ;) quote me and respond/reply to me with your thoughts on what I have shared with you or if you agree. Agian thank you for sharing. +floof
-The Lovely Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:54:24 pm »
         Wow, you have a real talent for writing. I enjoyed the one titled "Bliss". It purely represents how we focus too much on our emotions and what is good for US. Your poem has reminded me about how we all need to stop, an looms round at the beauty around us. Because after all, "How could one be so somber on a brilliant day"? This poem also makes me think of how we all looses our innocence when we are you've and we forget to look around and be our selves, for we get to caught up in society and its forcing pressuring ways and rules that you must follow and be a part of in order to be accepted. Days like that, a cloudless sunny day, are indeed hard to come by, and they are so short to be upset during them, for they will leave soon and a new day will come, but neverthe same as the last.
    However, look at the big picture on life: life is too short to cry about everything, be happy about everything. Anyway, I loved reading these, thank you so much for sharing them with me me the test of the Feral Heart community. I truly enjoyed it and you have spiritually inspired me ;) quote me and respond/reply to me with your thoughts on what I have shared with you or if you agree. Agian thank you for sharing. +floof
-The Lovely Shay

Thank you for your lovely feedback Shay :) I hardly thought that my poem could be inspiring, but you made me really happy about its meaning. It is about the beauty in life; kind of a stop-to-smell-the-flowers kind of poem. +floof for your amazing feedback and interpretation :)

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 02:03:54 am »
All of your poems are very lovely and creative.
I cant wait to see what else you're capable of writing!
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."