Author Topic: ~Satans Hounds~  (Read 9845 times)

NightSlash

Re: ~Satans Hounds~
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 03:51:17 pm »
anyone else interested? =3

Arasay

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 08:42:49 pm »
oooohhhh looks fun!

Name- Jacinta

Username/Screenname- Arasay, screen name is Sarah
Age- 2 1/2

Gender- female

Personality- Quiet and introverted, but friendly and outgoing with friends and family. She prefers male friends over females.

Other- She is quite intelligent and very loyal.

Picture/Description- Crimson coat with a black underbelly and markings. Ears are back with black rims...(I couldn't make them back AND ripped...sorry. See the picture though.) Her tail has skeleton marks.

Tell me if her crimson needs adjusting.

RP Sample- Jacinta's ears swiveled around, her fiery yellow eyes seeking movement. Out of her perephrial vision, she spotted slight movement and slowly turned her head towards the source. Flicking her tail she breathed a sigh of exasperation when she saw her little brother Abbadon skulking in a bush. "Abbadon, how many times have I told you to STOP FOLLOWING ME?! Especially when I'm hunting!" Abbadon's ears flattened and he wouldn't meet her eyes. Sighing, she bounded away, before the pup could follow her, to continue her hunting mission. Only a few more days until I leave my birth family... she thought ruefully.

Medusa@Large

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 07:53:06 pm »
I am interested to join the Hell Hounds :)

Name- Scarlet Crimson
Username/Screenname- Medusa@Large
Age- 17 Years old (IRL)
Gender- Female
Personality- Happy, Content, Punctual and grammar efficient.
Other- Can sometimes struggle to understand things since she has Aspergers. (I really do have aspergers, please do be patient with me)

I apologise but I was unable to get a picture as this forum doesn't accept a .bmp file.

Character Description:
? Female
? Pelt Colour - Crimson (Marking : Ocelot)
? Belly Colour - White
? Markings Colour - Black
? Ears - Back (Marking : Ear rims)
? Tail - Thin (Marking : Skeleton)
? Eye colour - Full black eyes. (Almost like a werewolf)
? Tuft - Full Tuft

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 02:17:00 am »
lol, doesn't the patch have like a glitch for ficho? im not downloading it until i can clearly find out if it'll crash on me, so i won't be in-game for a while)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Tiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 02:17:21 am »
EDIT: I forgot to mention, she's a loner.

Name-

Tiromani

Username/Screenname-

Tiro

Age-

2 years

Gender-

Female

Personality-

Tiromani s quite feirce for a female. Constantly known for getting into fights, or starting problems for close to no reason. She has a sly tongue and stubborn head. She is always cautiouse, finding it hard to trust others. She hates all pups that are not her own, though she may abandon the weakest pup in the litter to its death. As she belives only the strongest ones in the litter have the right to survive. Most males avoid her, as, despite her gender and slender body, she can easily take on the males. But she has no intentions of becomeing a stronger rank. She is happy where she is.
Other-

Currently in heat

Picture/Description-

W.I.P I'll make it ounce feral-heart atchually decided to work. e.e *death glares FH*

RP Sample-

With a loud, bitter snarl Tiromani whipped her head around snapping violently at a too curiouse brute behind her. Yipping with shock, he staggered away dazed from her suddan movement before takeing off in the opposite direction. Sneering with hate as she watched him leave, she turned her head back to the deer she was hunting.

"STUPID PEST!"

She snarled loudly, seeing the deer had fled when the brute tried to sneak up on her.

"I'll have his pelt for my den, and bury him alive with all tho-"

Tiromani stopped, cut off by a suddan voice.

"You'r anger is getting the best of you again, Tiro."

Rolling her eyes, Tiromani lashes her tail as to acknowledge the she-wolf behind her before walking off. Who did the brutes think they were? They was all just desperate pups who had never had a mate before. All of the brutes who tried to become a possibly suiter was all weak or bluntly stupid. At this rate, she'd never leave her first time being in heat. Glareing, she trotted into the camp, ignoring the others looks at her, wandering why she was so bitter.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:19:28 am by Tiro »

NightSlash

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:35 pm »
@Tiro cool accepted =3
@Sukira That's fine Sukira =p
@LucieTB Accepted and i'll be patient =)
@Sarah Accepted =D
P.S
Please PM me if you want the map =3

xRukia

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 09:06:41 pm »
Ooh! I love Hellhounds! I shall be back after I make mine!  ;D However, not sure what gender...I normally rp females but there are so many females here, I might make a male. Eh I'll just make my hellhound and decide if it looks male or female to me.

NightSlash

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 02:44:35 pm »
lol cool

Medusa@Large

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 03:05:08 pm »
Thank you for adding me. One question, have you added me to the group? I haven't got a notification, did you add 'Medusa@Large'? That is my username! Could you also add me as a friend so I may find you and may I please get an inboxed link of the map download, I am eager to see it :')

xRukia

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 07:07:45 pm »
Ok, I ended up making both a male and a female...is that alright? I'll post them soon, I just have to put them in my character bios section first!