Author Topic: Kingligs - The Tiny Wolf (New Colors)  (Read 11380 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Kingligs - The Tiny Wolf (New Colors)
« on: December 18, 2012, 08:57:55 pm »
Do not make your own pack of Kingligs or I will report you. Just join mine!
A Kinklig looks like a small wolf. They never get much bigger then a wolf pup. They are quick and swift as a cat. They always are in a pack and always hunt and fight in packs. A single Kinklig is likely to die. They are hunted by any meat eating animal that is bigger then they are. They will eat any animal that they can take down. A pup is about the size of a week old Maltese Dog and are born with all their fur. Their fur color is unknown until they get to their teen stage they are all white with tan markings and have flopped ears. Kingligs can be pets and even do well in a house but do much better with another Kinglig.

How To Make A Kinklig

A Kinklig has large ears and is very small. They are typically low in weight. Males are bigger then females.

They have sickle tails, sharp ears and no mane. Only males have tufts.

Markings and eye are shown in screenshot. They can have blue, dark blue, green, yellow, brown, black and purple eyes.

Colors
They will always have a white tail tip, white nose and white around the eyes.
There are currently 16 colors. If you have an idea for a new color please post a screenshot of a Kinglig in the color that is alike from mine. I will give you credit for making it.

Albino - rare

Charcoal

Firey Red

Dusk

Dark Blue - Only female and rare

Mudpie

Ginger - Very rare to be female

Rusted Ginger

Markless Ginger - Extremely rare.

Sunset Tan

Skylight Blue

Starless Night

Bright Night

Pink Sunset

Devil's Claw

Yellowbelly

Pups
This is what a normal pup would look like.

Flop Eared
Sometimes a Kinglig's ears will not go up as it ages and will always have flopped ears. A few may even have tails that don't go up. These Kingligs are often low ranked.

Kinglig Legends

Devilclaw
It's said that there was once a strong leader called Devilclaw. His pelt had a rare and strange color of black, brown and white. All the pack members feared him and any that didn't would surely die. His pack was one of the biggest and he had the most land. But he wanted more. Devilclaw send out warriors to attack other packs. They killed everyone in camp, pups, pregnant females and elders died along with the warriors. It's said he had many mates and many pups but only half of them lived because he only wanted pups who acted and looked like him. By doing this he made a new color that was later named after him. He had almost gotten all the land, only one tiny pack remained. The leader was a small Rusted Ginger male. He walked calmly toward the pack and said. "Why follow him? We are pack animals and we hunt together, join us and rid ourselves of this beast that has ruined so many lives!" And they did, they all turned on him and the packs were remade and agreed for peace among the packs.

Feralheart Pack

I have a Pack of Kingligs in the forms. Fill out this forum to join!

Username In-game:
Kinglig's Name:
Screenshot of Kinglig:
Roleplay sample: Semi literates and literates are welcome

Here is mine

Username In-game: RustBucket
Kinglig's Name: Dazzle
Color: Mudpie
Screenshot of Kinglig:

Roleplay sample: Dazzle moved quickly though the dense under brush of the forest. His large ears back and his tail between his short legs. Behind him he could hear the howls of his former pack. He could hear their paws hitting the soft ground as they yelled curses at him.

Members

Dazzle the male Mudpie

Other Breeds
Some other breeds I have made.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=31380.0
Vorox
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 03:10:28 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

wolfdog01

Re: Kingligs - The Tiny Wolf
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:01:02 pm »
Very interesting species :o I might even make one and RP

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:12:16 pm »
This is what hobbits keep for pets 8)
No, but seriously though, they DO look tasty.
If I saw one of these in FH, I would immediatley....... well, it depends if my wolf fella's are hungry or not.
~Jokes~

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 09:19:19 pm »
This is what hobbits keep for pets 8)
No, but seriously though, they DO look tasty.
If I saw one of these in FH, I would immediatley....... well, it depends if my wolf fella's are hungry or not.
~Jokes~

Lol. They do look like a nice and easy meal don't they?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Kingligs - The Tiny Wolf (New Colors)
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 06:45:12 pm »
Could I posibly be one? my username on FeralHeart is wolflover224. i want to be a male starless night one please. also, is there a group for this?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 02:35:17 am »
There was but I am no longer allowd to be in game so make your own if you want.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 01:00:13 am »
Ignore last post.  I can go on now.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 12:05:00 am »
Those Kinkligs would look hella awesome when running around all together..  :o

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:00 pm »
can i join your group? Also here is my RP sample: The pup wriggles in its mother's belly, trying to come out. As he squirms, he awaits his first light.

Offline :.DarkMist.:

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 04:02:43 am »
May I join the group when the sever is back up?

Rp sample:

Moon traveled through the low branches that were hanging down, ducking as they got closer to her head. She was running through a forest, a lush forest with many trees. A calm breeze passed through her fur as she ran. Her black pelt had a shine to it from the bright moon above her. With each paw step she was closer to her den and farther away from danger. She was being chased by many wolves, they were trying to kill her, but once she slipped in the small hole of her den, they wouldn't be able to reach her. But they were getting closer and she was only a bit farther from her den. As she ran to her den, they were on her tail, snapping at her. She was about to run into her den when she felt something bite her tail.