Author Topic: Kujada Deer  (Read 1843 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Kujada Deer
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:43:37 am »
So I made this fawn named "Devyn Fawn F" and its a dark colored fawn with Xaph horns. I was with my herd and everyone was like: "Deer don't have horns." So I wrote my bio that tells about my species that I made up, called Kujadas. Does and fawns have horns while bucks have small but sharp antlers. They are solitary animals but they protect their herd at all costs. And the dead deer can heal the wounded. I made a doe and buck that are the same species. I am fine if other people make my deer type. I don't know how to put screenshots on here but if I did I'd show what they look like. (please tell me if you know!)

Frisker

Re: Kujada Deer
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 05:24:44 am »
c: I can help you.

Go to TinyPic, ImageShack, or Photobucket. (I would recommend Photobucket or ImageShack for the best quality.) Once you are at one of those site, upload the screenshots of your species, then copy the [IMG] code and paste it into your post. (Make sure you preview before you post, you don't want to make a mistake.)

Anyway, this sounds like a very interesting species. c: Can't wait to see the pictures you have of it.

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 05:28:36 am »
This sounds quite good!

Move your cursor in time with her.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 12:39:08 am »
Gosh, I adore any kind of deer. <3
I am very intrigued by a couple of things, though- you say they're solitary, but still protect their herd? o: So, does that mean that they'll show altruism for the sake of a deer they've only just met? Or somefing.
And a dead deer can heal a wounded one. That's also very interesting. .-.

I look forward to pictures, floof. ^.^
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||