Author Topic: Star Speckles ~ A relative of the lion and unicorn  (Read 1207 times)

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
Star Speckles ~ A relative of the lion and unicorn
« on: June 23, 2013, 11:27:46 pm »
Star Speckles
A relative of the well-known lion

You may not know of Star Speckles, the rare breed of unicorn-lion. The Star Speckles' numbers are dropping, mostly because of poachers, wolves, and other predators that are too frightening to mention. I post this because of that horrible reason we all hate to think about: extinction. Yes, the Star Speckles are on the brink of extinction. What can we do to save them? Read below to find out!

Species News
6/23/13: A single female Speckle was found today. It is said that she is residing in the Forest of Lights. A picture will be posted below.~

Image is copyright SpringLeaf, 2013

More news to be added soon!

Species Information
Name: Star Speckle
Appearance: A fully black feline with a white mane and back mane tuft. Markings include subtle spots and any other markings that are hard to see or are faded. Colors range from any color in the rainbow, to neon and flashy colors of markings. Wings are angel and are a lighter shade of the marking's color. A unicorn horn is mounted on top of the Speckle's head, along with any color of gemstone necklace. Sizes are both the same, be it female or male. Slide the height, length, and width up a bit, all lined up. Weight ranges from being very grazile, to being very beefy. The eyes are slits, glow and shine. The tail is a regular lion tail, being all black. Other acsessories, such as ribbons, leaves, earrings, bracelets, collars, helmets, swords, additional wings, and others are optional.
Personality: Very sweet and loving, shy females to aggressive and fierce males. Flits (the offspring) are very playful and hyper.
History: One day, a unicorn met a lion. They bred the first SS. Then, more began to appear and after that many could be found. Poachers began to kill the beautiful beasts for their valuable horns, which are made out of ivory or pearls. The numbers declined, resulting in less SS.
Diet: Carnivorous animals, SS will eat anything from birds to elephants. If meat is scarce, SS will scavenge for scraps and/or berries and fruit.
Habitat: Any climate, particularly the FoL map. (Download to see if there are any SS in the map.)
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Speckles ~ A relative of the lion and unicorn
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:31:20 pm »
i like these altho iwish i could see one but i dont want to download maps so

inner beauty come from within