Author Topic: The Power Seekers. {|New Cat Spiecy awaits you|}  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
The Power Seekers. {|New Cat Spiecy awaits you|}
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:47:50 pm »
I created this spiecy out of randomness Hehe. :D
But anyways, i hope you'll like it.  :)

THE STORY
It all began when it was a normal tipical day. Cats were normal, some were homless, some were wild and some were kittypets.
But one day, everything changed, when a white kitty was born. It wasn't just a tipical kitty, the kitty had red eyes.
They thought, it was a devil's cat! But no one belived in that nonsence, as the kitty lived normaly.
Everyone liked that kitty. It soon grew up, and lived a normal kittypet's life. But the bad thing was, nobody waned to adopt him. Everyone feared it was the devil's cat, sent from Hell, to destroy humanity!!
But one weird thing was about that cat, that it had power's. Human's feared it would curse theme or even kill theme! So they abandoned that cat.

THE SPIECIES

Actually, that cat was a she-cat, that soon gave birth to a kit.
It had black eyes, like the night itself. The kit, had power's aswell.
The white cat with red eyes, had the power to kill anything she likes, and bring back anyone to life, even a dead thing. Like a mouse, even if it was eaten. But the white cat with black eyes, had the power transform into a ghost, and the black eyed white cat, could of possed anything it liked, even a mouse!

The cats soon became populer, as more of the powered cats were born. They had power's and such, as 1 day there was born a kit, with purple eyes. It was black like the night, and had eyes like a purple flower or something.
The black cat with purple eyes, had a power to kill anyone that touched it, or even worse turn you into a gul, or something, that it liked. You berrar keep away from cats such as they!
They might be evil, but some are good, but mostly, there evil!!!

EVIL OR GOOD?

The thing thoes black cats with purple eyes, are evil, is that they loose control of there power. They like hurting other cats or even twolegs. But from the black cat with purple eyes to be good, is very rare.
Just if you find one not evil but good, you'll be a lucky bargee.
Just so you know. You don't want to start with the evil black cats with purple eyes.

Leave feedback!! :) :) :) :) :)

The creation goes to Hackers.

(If i stole from anyone this idea, i'm sorry, i didin't knew. :/ )
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:07:04 am by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: The Dashing Hurricane Cats of FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 09:22:53 pm »
Neat plot you have there... I like all their powers and looks, but perhaps you can describe why they are evil and if they want to be evil or not? :o The last one has most my interest, though, still... hmm...

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: The Dashing Hurricane Cats of FeralHeart
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:52:29 am »
Thanks.
And yeah sure. Adding it right now. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!