Author Topic: Unnamed Species (I need help naming it!)  (Read 1620 times)

Offline PurpleLovezz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Here to have a good time.
    • View Profile
Unnamed Species (I need help naming it!)
« on: July 03, 2014, 09:01:24 pm »
Sorry, I may be a bit lazy with this, because I finished it earlier but then I got logged out and had to start all over again. Stupid glitch. T_T

Summary in a Sentence: NAMEHEREs are a species of wolf that have powers fueled by feelings and their coat colors change over time.

Life Cycle
    Pups are born with a grey pelt, black markings, a black mane, sometimes a white underbelly (if not then it's the same color as their pelt), and a white/black tail tip depending on if they are male or female. Males have black tail tips while females have white tail tips. Pups live with their parents until they are teens, at which time they are old enough to leave the den, have pups, and discover their powers. When they get a mate, their coat turns a random dark color. As adults, they learn how to control their powers. When an adult has a pup, their dark coat color becomes very bright; the same color that they are when they use their powers. When they get older, their markings, mane, and tail tip if they are male turn grey and their bright pelt gets lighter and less bright.

Powers
    There are two types of powers: positive and negative. Positive powers are safer and more powerful than negative powers, although there are some negative ones that are useful. The only positive power is the power of happiness, which transforms the whole wolf. They grow feathered wings the same color as their pelt, which also changes to a bright color (unless it's already bright if they had a pup). There are many negative powers: Rage, hatred, and fear. Fear is the safest but is also the weakest; it happens involuntarily when the NAMEHERE is frightened. Fear and hatred don't have a transformation. Rage, however, does have one, but it will take over the body of the NAMEHERE. The rage transformation is what you would expect: red dragon wings, darkish red pelt, and red black slit eyes. When in this state, the NAMEHERE will kill everything in sight.

Pictures (Note: This is a purple female. The color revealed when it gets a mate can be any color, just dark, same with when it gets a pup or transforms except those two can be bright)

Teen/Color of Pup and Child

Adult with Mate/Color of Teen with Mate

Adult with Pup

Elder

Happiness Transformation

(Oops ignore the little thing in the bottom right corner XD)
Rage Transformation
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:05:14 pm by PurpleLovezz »

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Unnamed Species (I need help naming it!)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 05:41:23 pm »
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline PurpleLovezz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Here to have a good time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 09:43:00 pm »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 10:07:06 pm »
Very nice spiecies you've came up with! ^.^

Hmmm.... a name, eh?
Maybe Eheramas?
Idk, I just came up with that name, while reading. Haha. :D

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!