Author Topic: More of my species o3o  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
More of my species o3o
« on: June 17, 2015, 12:06:25 am »
Arkturis

The Arkturis (plural Arkturi) (pronounced Arc-tur-is) are a large omnivorous birdlike reptile known to live in tropical regions. Their feathers come in many vibrant displays, and are almost any color. They have large feathered wings and horns that come in many shapes and sizes, aswell as large beaks that vary in color. Their pupils are ovals and their eyes come in various colors.

A red Arkturis.

Thahl

The Thahl (plural Thahl) (pronounced thah-hill) are a large omnivorous felinelike animal which live anywhere and come in a variety of colors. They have clubs on their tails, horns, and dragonlike eyes that vary in color and shape. Their large catlike ears come in different shapes. Thahl have markings that come in various colors and shapes; no two markings are the same. They have a pronounced ridge on their nose which is used to help filter in scents.

A common brown Thahl.

Yanya

The Yanya (plural Yanya) (pronounced Yan-yee) are a type of large canine known to carry off young and/or eggs in the night. The Yanya are nocturnal and can see at night as clearly as we can see at day. They are able to hide their spikes, horns, and wings when they are not in use and use their appearance to fool others. To tell a Yanya from a regular canid you must look for odd markings/colorings, blank and pupilless eyes, more activity at night, scars on their shoulders, head, and back, and long hooked teeth. In their regular form, they have large spikes running down their back, small horns, large dragonlike wings, pupilless dark eyes, skinny tails, and ears that fold at the ends.

A brown and striped Yanya in its true form.

Xytho

A Xytho (plural Xythos) (pronounces zy-tho) is a large omnivorous catlike creature known for having long pointed teeth, large antlers, and dark spotted fur. Despite their fierce appearance, they are peaceful grazing herbivores. They have muscular thick tails that help aid in fights and pointed ears that lay back. Their dark pelt allows them to blend in with their dark environment, the swamp. Their pupils are faded, preventing glow from their eyes to aid in camoflauge.

A common black Xytho.

Apakku
Apakku (plural Apakku) (pronounced ah-pahk-oo) is a large omnivorous dragonlike creature with 6 feathered wings. It has a bonelike head with large antlers, dark blue to grey or black fur, laid back ears, and curled spotted tails. Apakku are normally nocturnal, but have been known to hunt at day. They have three talons on their hind feet (not counting their dewclaws) and four toes on their front paws (not counting their dewclaws). The second digit on their hind feet can erect when in battle or when hunting.

A blue Appaku.

(Hope you enjoyed! Please do not use any of these plus the Talibau without my permission!)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:40:05 am by Ashyak »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: More of my species o3o
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 02:09:17 am »
I LOVE these species designs! Kudos to you floof. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 05:30:16 am »
Thankies!

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 03:45:17 pm »
My favourite is the Tahl :3
+floof for you, these species are awesome!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 06:00:29 pm »
Thank you!

As a reminder you can use these species (and the Talibau) as characters, but if you do, please post the application for them here!