Author Topic: Serpent River Wolves  (Read 14419 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Serpent River Wolves
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 12:49:55 am »
ah. i seem to get kicked out of RP's when im not on much.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 12:53:42 am »
I don't have a "kick for inactivity" thing going on yet.  I mean, if you're gone for a month without letting me know why, than I'll probably assume you're no longer interested.  But other than that, there's little chance you'll get kicked as long as you follow the rules.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 12:56:28 am »
XD k, i will make one later.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 07:15:20 am »
can someone tell me what there 'ham markings' are?
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:55 am »
Can you make multiple characters?
Just curious
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline Ticatica

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 11:51:22 pm »
Very interesting species ! I am thinking of making one, but I am wondering what the 'Ham Markings' are.
Just because you know that she'll wait forever, don't make her.

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 02:19:23 am »
Azure

Mate: None
Pack: Yours' I would assume?
Personality: Azure is a very mellow wolf, she loves to talk and make friends. Being mellow doesn't mean she is boring! Azure has quite a humor, and loves to make others laugh. This she-wolf is also very sweet, she likes to make others feel better- and mostly a shoulder to cry on. Azure is also very shy, though loving to make friends, talk, and make others laugh- it takes her awhile to get out of her shell.
In-Game Username: Silver_Wolf2010
Forum Username: Sara
Roleplay Sample: Looking to the sky, the misty grey she-wolf's eyes dazzled as she watched the stars twinkle and dance above her. 'It's so pretty...' she thought to herself, giggling as the wind ruffled her fuzzy fur. "OOH!" she gasped, a shooting star gliding swiftly over the sky. "Wow!!!" 'Make a wish!' she thought, smiling she nodded. "I wish for tomorrow to be just like today!" she giggled, her tail wrapping around her as she stared longingly at the sky, head tilted to the left as she did so. 'I wonder what it's like to fly..' she thought, head lowering as she closed her eyes, thinking about it. The wind guiding you around in the sky? Nah! It looks way to hard to be that easy. "Hrm..." she grumbled, looking up again, eyes widening as she looked at the moon. "There's nothing better than a midnight howl.." she giggled, standing up and tilting her head to the sky in a proud gesture. "Arooooooooooooo!!!!!!" she howled, several times, her beautiful song filling the air...

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2011, 09:43:36 am »
Damin

Mate: N/A
Pack: Wanting to join Serpent River Pack
Personality: This teen can be a pain sometimes, but is usually calm, He loves to hunt, and will always be looking for females, like a typical testorsterone-driven male animal. He tends to follow his instincts, and can sometimes get himself into big messes.
In-Game Username: lol_lions
Forum Username: Crystal(lol_lions)
Roleplay Sample: Damin looked at the moon showing through the dark, musky clouds of midnight. He flicked his ear, and got up from his laying position, running onto a rock, and howling immediatly, Wantign to do that "Hmpf. not really much to do at all...." He said, boredly, and sighed. he had been laying there all night, and had nothing to do. He closed his eyes to sleep, but it wasnt going to get him anywhere...
[/left]

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2012, 01:33:24 am »
 Alisia

Female
None, but she's looking.
Pack: Serpent River Pack
Rank Wanted: Hunter.

She is a very low-tempered wolf. She is very kind, yet doesn't talk much. When she does, it's always important. She
doesn't like to swim a lot, yet she is very into getting wet with a hose. She has no idea why, but she just does.
She is a very great hunter. She doesn't know if she wants to join as a hunter yet, but she still likes the thrill and excitement. She is a little shy, but she still only says a few words. She doesn't like to talk about her past, because
it makes her cry and be unlikely to come around more. She only speaks to her greatest friends, this is because
she doesn't trust someone until she sees they have a good heart. If she sees someone in danger, Oh! She will
always help! She won't let any of her friends get hurt, because they are all she has now. Her parents were teaching
her how to hunt at the time. . . And then the hunters arrived. Her parents were getting food for the pack when
they came along. They ran into the hunters and they shot her parents. She got worried and carried her puppy
self around not knowing where they had gone. Then she saw two wolves exactly like her parents, dead on the
ground with each a bullet in their legs. This is why she is so quiet, she doesn't like many who have hatred.

In-Game User:   angelre0807
Forum User:   angel.                      

Other: Sorry I didn't put it in the right color, I have a wacked-up computer and it won't work. My typing is hard
now that it doesn't work right. Please except me anyways! Please!

Roleplay sample: Alisia dashed through the woods, hoping to meet the party of hunters before time was out.
She thought "Why don't I just get extras?" She ran around and found a shady log to creep in and wait for the sound
of movement. Then she spotted a mouse. She saw the mouse run away and she then growled. She pounced out of the log and chased the mouse. She dodged the trees as she moved. Then she spotted the furry, small critter just a few feet ahead of her. She jumped, feeling airborne as she did. She dug her claws in the mouse, killing it in a second.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:39:33 am by angel. »

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2012, 10:03:45 pm »
Hey all.
I'm sorry to say that the pack has been closed due to changes and situations in my life.
However, this species still exists.
All who posted are approved.
Welcome to the Serpent River Wolves.