Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 5907 times)

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Usernames
« on: November 29, 2015, 10:51:05 am »
I've noticed this a lot, but some people have these really difficult usernames to type, so, I decided to help them a bit.
I mean, you want something that's memorable and easy to type- something that will make you remembered!

Some options while making a username

1.) Take it off something legendary you may have done
2.) Base it off your personality
3.) Maybe use your initials?
4.) Give it something that relates to you

Some of my past game usernames
Cookeh Queen << I love baking and am called a 'drama queen' at times. Plus, cookies are so delicious! :D
Fallen Soldier << For a rough time in my life, where like a soldier, I clang on to life and kept fighting
Captain Kap << I'm a seaworthy sailor and know it! Also, Kap is my initials. ^^
Horse Thunk << I love horses and being a 'thunk' means I used to act like them/somewhat stubborn and stupid but loveable
KiriAnn01 << Based off one of my nicknames
Cursed Curston << Yea, I've been quite mean at times, and then I am considered 'cursed' >>Curston is based off my irl name
Lolleh Pop << Personal friend's nickname for me

What's your nick-names or usernames? ouo

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Usernames
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:16:53 am »
A person's username is based off what they want as a username, and what comes to their mind. I admire you're trying to help people think of better usernames but if an individual has a username that you find difficult to spell, it doesn't bother them, because they know how to spell it themselves. I guess my username (Rasheda) just came from a Swahili name meaning of true faith, rightly guided and mature that I found a very nice name. I didn't base it off myself if any way, I just liked it.  c:
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 02:13:03 pm »
A person's username is based off what they want as a username, and what comes to their mind. I admire you're trying to help people think of better usernames but if an individual has a username that you find difficult to spell, it doesn't bother them, because they know how to spell it themselves. I guess my username (Rasheda) just came from a Swahili name meaning of true faith, rightly guided and mature that I found a very nice name. I didn't base it off myself if any way, I just liked it.  c:

Ohhhh nononononooo! Not those kind of Usernames, yours are amazing! .3.

I'm talking about when they do things like fh123456849383923

>~<

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 02:29:58 pm »
OH hahaa xD Yeah, I haven't seen ones like those, but jeez. x'D It's oki, thanks tho! :)
Side account for Sigyn

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 03:59:30 pm »
Well to be honest I don't really think those people with these usernames (example: Roxycat2389) are all kids.
 Maybe some are, maybe not, who knows.
I've met a lot of I should say smart and mature people with ''those'' usernames here on feral heart so I don't really judge anyone based on their username xD.

My username is AutumnTheWulf.
 There are few reasons I've created this username. First one would be because I LOVE Autumn.
This time of the year for me is perfect.
I don't like when it's too hot or too cold (even tho I also love winter).
I also like the name Autumn so I've decided to name my wolf Autumn.
Oh and I forgot to mention I love wolves so AutumnTheWulf username kind of tells that lol.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 06:16:47 pm »
My current username for many things is TwistedLizard.

It sounds a bit odd, but it's not entirely abstract. "Liz" or "Lizard" are common nicknames from my friends, and I tend to have a warped, or twisted sense of humor, so I just boredly smashed the two together, and it was available. :3
I plan on changing it soon though.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 07:22:30 pm »
For me, I love the team Clemson. And as for 99999, well, I don't know?

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:59 pm »
PrettyReckless was a band I was obsessed with back in 2012.
I like it though, I also go by the user "RecklessAce" on other things, or Sardonic/Sardynic.

RecklessAce is because of well, PrettyReckless, of course. People go used to calling me Reckless.
I started playing Tera, and PrettyReckless was taken, therefore I combined Reckless with one of my roleplay charrie's names.

Sardonic/Sardynic comes from SardonicMalice which was one of my game tags on Steam a year or so ago.
Didn't think SardonicMalice really suited me and when I went back to WoW it was too long, and Reckless was too "unoriginal".
RETIRED.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 08:13:14 pm »
My username WolfQueen was originally made so I can remember my login info easier, in fact. I have terrible memory. It was also a spin-off of my WQ username WolfGirl456. I used to be obsessed with wolves back then so I made myself the wolf queen instead of the wolf girl.

I don't use it anymore, but I don't want to switch accounts because I feel speshul being marked as a senior member of this game. lel

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2015, 08:34:22 pm »
Oh, geez. Usernames.. where do I begin? I've had so many since I first joined the game in around 2011.
Let's see.. from first to last that I can remember, my past main accounts would be..

- RoxxyStar > My very first username, Roxxy was my fursona at the time. This was back when I was an innocent little kid.
- StepUpAndDance > Made this when I was obsessed with the Step Up movies. Still kinda am, tbh.
- Lynxpaw > My third account. Based off of my warrior cat OC Lynxpaw.
- -Inky- I'm just now realizing I've had so many different fursonas.. this was is again, based off of a fursona. This time, my little wolfdog, Inky.
- .Supernatural. > Wasn't a very popular or permanent account, but I had it for a couple months.
- Oswin > This is still an active account to date, I use it as more of an alt account.
- hooligans > And we arrive here. Inspired by my favorite band, Issues, we have hooligans.

There are plenty of other accounts I've had in the past, these are just the main ones I've had.

in-game: hooli