Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332819 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2012, 12:12:53 am »
D:

Valeska

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2012, 12:13:23 am »
I agree with why it needs done and good on ya for doing it.

Still a bummer though. I've only been a member for 24 hours :( I just got my jumping skills honed, lol. Oh well, back to TEF for a week I suppose.

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2012, 12:13:48 am »
Thank you for this, truely you know what your doing to see that the problem is with the people being ignorant about this. Hopefully the rules will be applied, and for those of you who are probably gonna complain about this in a message to friends, please think about the community, this is a HUGE problem and I do think this game has potential but if its being ruined by others, joking about stuff like -Removed by moderator-, or cursing multiple times, or trolling, it has to be stopped one way or another. Thank god for this, cause I hate to see others, who are younger, become little perverts and delinquents in the future, when they're older.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:56:20 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2012, 12:13:55 am »
This is killer! Not only can I not get on for a week, but I'm also not gonna be able to get on for my birthday :(

I guess if it has to be done good, but... Can't people just ignore them? It's worked for me so far, and parents shouldn't complain, if they dont want their kids on, they can always block the site or something. The kids hear worse at school then here!

Offline HorseLoverGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:11 am »
YOUR KIDDING?!?! I just joined!!

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:29 am »
you know i have seen so many people on fh do that and i ahve told them do not act like perv you'll get in trouble. but they don't listen it's a shame that we can't be on fh for a week.

but anyway on the bright side this gives me time fo rother things. i jsut realized it will be back up on  tues day of next?

Fiend

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:34 am »
Support.

Hopefully this will control some of the immature freaks that roam around FeralHeart dirty dancing against other characters...

I mean... Wtf. Who would even do that?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:17:27 am by Aubrey »

Offline Crystal skys

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2012, 12:15:55 am »
I can manage without Feral Heart for a week! :'D Plus, it will really help with those pesky trolls that ruin it for everyone on the game! But, like some people said, the dances, in my opinion, should be replaced with actual and useful actions that you could possibly see a wolf or lion doing. I mean, what wolf or lion knows how to "head-bang" or "butt-swing"? The actions instead should be something like "dig" or "groom" or even "hunt". Some of the actions are tolerable( like stretch and howl and roar), but for Role-playing's sake, I think that more realistic actions be used for the enjoyment of role-players. c: Also, a good Game Language Filter can be used, or possibly more "regulators" on the game? :0

What about on the maps members make? I would personally the items from FH+ to be moved into FH as well as some new itemsa like houses, maple trees, prey. Also about the emotes. I would love to be able to hunt but the crouch is sorta like a hunting position. I gree with the dig and groom though :)

Legit

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2012, 12:16:58 am »
Maybe the dance could be changed into something where the wolves do something like stand and have a little jig instead! Thank you for saying this though, I'm SO tired of going on and seeing "-Removed by moderator- parties", I just wanna role play without that junk D: And I agree with Tayama! Hunting would be so cool!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:56:36 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline goldenphantom

• Curious Wanderer
  • It's so....Zazzy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2012, 12:17:13 am »
No FH?!?!?!? I really liked FH........ :'(
I will play sometimes, but i might just leave FeralHeart.