Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332838 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2012, 12:53:21 am »
They should add collisons to the char's so like the won't buttswing over another char.

MudcrabWithTits

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2012, 12:54:46 am »
...Is this about my fursona?

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2012, 12:55:42 am »
I'm glad that this is happening. For those saying that 7 days is an excessive amount of time, just keep in mind of how much better the game can be after this. I simply cannot convey how much it irks me when I see the -Removed by moderator- and "-Removed by moderator-" and other such things and cannot do a thing about it.

I agree with Jay in the fact that even though you may have friends in-game, there are other options in the way of fellow FH fans. And of course this could be a great time for you to make some maps or learn to make some meshes while the server is down.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:59:47 am by SpicyDirt »
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2012, 12:59:33 am »
Edited After seeing Other Opinions
Thank you for doing this. I hate to wait for such a long amount of time, but I also believe this is right. A person was starting to swear at me and my friend, as a player around warned they were to report to a mod. Did that person care? No. It really affects me. Once again, thank you for this post. (Previous Post),

Okay, I have to admit, a week is pretty harsh. Seeing all the complaints, this news is obviously upsetting FeralHeart players. I mean, there is nothing you can do about trolls. Like the praise, "Haters gonna hate," "Trolls gonna troll." And yes, block was there for a reason. Its easy to use, and once used, done, no problem. But still, I understand why you'd do this. It must be seriously annoying to get so many pms, about these troubles. I'd do the same. But, I'm never gonna do a boycott on this thing, ever.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:22:41 am by Acest »
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

Offline Gunning

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2012, 01:01:19 am »
wonderful new rule. i agree 100%.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2012, 01:02:31 am »
Wow....This is quite a surprise. To me, anyway. I'm hardly ever on Public Maps anymore (Bonfire, The Plains, Ficho, Etc.) so I had no idea that this issue had really spriraled out-of-control. I'm on FH every single day, and about to open up a new Rp, so this is a bit of a bummer :/ I'm not going to nag on and on though, but I can say for the next week, I'm gonna be bored outta my mind.

Also, I have a question. All account whom the user is under 18, will their account be terminated, or temporaily banned until their parents agree? Or, am I way off?

Asteriskipper

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2012, 01:06:43 am »
Welp, if you want the '-Removed by moderator-' to stop, then just get rid of the dancing/buttswing/whatever it's called motions lol.  Problem solved.

Oh well.
One less distraction from my midterms OTL.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:01:24 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2012, 01:08:53 am »
feral heart gave me a virus and i couldnt play it till like five months so all of the players shouldnt play you people or you need to stop trying to take money from people without asking for LEGAL TENDER! this is a child BTW!!!!!!

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline GingaSorrow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2012, 01:09:39 am »
Are you gonna fix the lag too? Or just the behavior?

Fiend

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2012, 01:10:44 am »
First off, those of you talking about a body-mesh to limit the contact of characters: stop talking about it. It wasn't even stated, and you'll just freak out other users.

Those of you relating this to SOPA/PIPA: what, really? You should be thankful that this isn't. This is no where as near as horrifying, how dare you for comparing the two. This is a good thing.

And finally, those of you who are complaining because the server will be offline: it's seven days. It's not that bad, or the end of the world.

And a suggestion for those of you who are bored: make a map.

Sorry, this just really need to be said. People are having a cow over this little tiff.