Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

Offline HERPDERP-w-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • look at my sheep! It taste just like pickles e.o
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2012, 01:11:14 am »
wow no FH for 7 days? this will be a hard week lol
Although I don't understand why the game had to be taken down for EVERYONE for such a long period of time I agree with what your doing. In all honesty it never bugged me much I would simply ignore those who were acting in such a way.
All the same I understand your reasons and as I said support them, I hope everything works out well. This is a great game and everyone should be able to enjoy it in comfort.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2012, 01:12:06 am »
Ah Akita. I hate to be rude but... You were only a member since December. And uhm... They make no money off of FH. It's completley free.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2012, 01:13:01 am »
seven days of no feral heart. i can deal because i dont have it anymore because it gave me viruses.

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:24 am »
try telling that to my computer, they gave me a virus and they tried to hack into my parents account. they should be lucky i dont know where their operations of building the game are or there will be MAJOR lawsuits. i know i sound stupid.

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline fhamanda22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • "It's a very, very mad world" ~Gary Jules
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:47 am »
Thank you. For all that you do Admin's and Mods. I hope this does teach some people a lesson, however I'm not so sure. Good luck to you all. And again thanks!

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere"
     ~"Mad World" by Gary Jules

Avatar and signature photos edited by me <3

ThePurpleSquirrel

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2012, 01:15:13 am »
Meh.... I personally think that if people have THAT much of a problem with it, they should just simply walk away. I really don't think it would be that hard, but knowing some people, it apparently is for some reason.

But I guess if they really want to fix it the way they're doing it, it's fine with me.

Offline Dezu

• Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2012, 01:16:21 am »
I honestly think its a good thing but its soo stupid to bring up the parental thing.. Like I am a closeted furry so when my mom or dad see this they will really question it and I am just not ready to tell people.. And as for the -Removed by moderator- thing honestly just have a mod in each area.. If someone starts saying stuff then ban em..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:01:51 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Cycada

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2012, 01:16:45 am »
It sucks that it had to come to this, but I agree with everyone else who has already said that this needed to be done. If this doesn't knock some sense into people I don't know what will.

Kind of bummed out though... I only found FeralHeart like a week ago (at the most) and I was really starting to enjoy RP'ing as my character Atticus. :c Oh well. I can live without it for a week. Time to see if I can get ImpressiveWorld installed~

I do have to say though, if we want to make this game more family-friendly then chat filters will have to be put in and those dances replaced. And how exactly will this age verification/parental permissions thing work? For example, I'm 21. Will I have to provide some sort of proof that I really am over 18 in order to play the game? What about minors who choose to register with fake birthdates to claim that they're over 18 when they aren't?

*Also-- For those who asked earlier in the thread about whether or not their siblings/friends/whoevers who aren't 13 yet can still play the game: My understanding of it is no, they can't. It's a legal liability for the site and those who run it-- It is in fact against the law for website hosts to allow kids under thirteen to play videogames where they interact with other users and chat with other people because of the risks that come with that sort of thing. (Then again, I could be wrong-- I don't know if this law is universal, and I'm not a lawyer, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :P)

feral heart gave me a virus and i couldnt play it till like five months so all of the players shouldnt play you people or you need to stop trying to take money from people without asking for LEGAL TENDER! this is a child BTW!!!!!!

... You do realize that FH is completely free, right? And nobody's asking for money at all? Also I highly doubt FH gave you a virus. I haven't gotten one and neither has anyone else I know who plays it. Maybe you should chill out or something. I mean, if you've got absolute proof that it was FH that gave you the virus, and that it was this mystical FH virus that ~*tried to hack into your parents account*~, then maybe you should actually take it up with the folks who run the game instead of, you know, capslock-raging all over the forums in an unrelated thread. :V Just some advice.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2012, 01:17:08 am »
Akita
1) this is not the thread to complain nor argue.
2) If its hacking like that its obviously something else or someone else.
3) No double posting.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Dezu

• Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2012, 01:18:44 am »
feral heart gave me viruses. just giving you all head up
Thanks for the heads up but we aint getting virus's so we dont rly care..