Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332816 times)

Mfalme

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2012, 01:19:29 am »
God damn it. So, I'm reassured that it's not from me the problem to connect in the game, but it sucks... One week without Feral-Heart, why? I mean, why you need to cut the server to punish someones. And I don't understand, if some persons make bad things, likre "-Removed by moderator-" as you said, anybody can block him to make him disappear of their screen and conversations. So, what do you want to do? I don't understand... Anyway, I'm waiting to see again my FH friends...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:02:14 am by SpicyDirt »

Fiend

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2012, 01:19:45 am »
try telling that to my computer, they gave me a virus and they tried to hack into my parents account. they should be lucky i dont know where their operations of building the game are or there will be MAJOR lawsuits. i know i sound stupid.

Actually, you should know what you're talking about before you post things like this. FeralHeart DOES NOT make viruses and puts them into the game. If somebody on FeralHeart has a virus, then it's POSSIBLE that you could catch through FeralHeart. It is not the creator's fault, it's the users on FeralHeart that have infected computers.

And how do you even know it was FeralHeart that caused it?

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2012, 01:20:52 am »
It's a shame that FeralHeart will be down for a while, but this has sorta became outta hand. I never really thought this would happen in my time playing FH. As someone suggest, if it does come down to a VERY serious situation, that their should be collisions. So, that character's cannot stand on top of others. I truely do hope things work out by the end of these 7 days.

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2012, 01:21:48 am »
well people im trying to keep you all from dealing with broken computers and i has proof. the virus happened to come the EXACT day i got feral heart.
Im on a mac so I dont give a crap about a little virus.. Plus I know professionals who can easily fix my mac.. So virus's come at me bro XD

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2012, 01:22:17 am »
Collisons should be put on for those underaged. I want to be able to snuggle with my mate T.T -shot-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Leneka

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2012, 01:24:01 am »
Just so you all know, Ive read through at least 7 of these (as of right now) 13 pages.

I really hate to tell you, and I mean I REALLY hate to tell you this, but this isnt going to change crap. Sorry, it wont. Just like we're willing to wait a week, so are the trolls. Making everyone wait a week to get on isnt going to magically make trolls go poof into thin air.

Another point, you cant actually be sure parents are agreeing to let their children on, unless you did some type of video chat which is just not possible since not everyone has video chat still. I've been getting around parent approvals for more than 10 years, (Im now 19 and dont need to) You may get on and say that not all people are like this, and I know their not, but parental approval is an honor code, and honor on the internet is nearly none existent.

Point number 3, well, if parents are complaining so much (In my mind mostly whining) just point out to them that THEY are the parents and so responsible for what their child does, not you. I know getting emails from parents can be annoying, but it is not your responsibility to say, "I dont think your parents would like this, so you shouldnt be on." If the parents have a problem with the game, then they are the ones responsible for making their child stop playing it.

Point number 4, Blocking curse words would actually be a wonderful idea. We all grew up without curseing, curse words do not have to be in the vocabulary. Just be smart with it because you shouldnt block hell (since its also a place/thing) nor damn since that is also a thing.

Point 5.  Dances, since we all know that at least one person who helped design IT at least helped design FH (im saying at least because I dont know who did what and to what extent) cant they do something about the dances? I mean, IT had plenty of dances that were fine, and completely unoffensive. Can't we just replace this one dance or two causeing all the -Removed by moderator- problems with some of those that cant be used as -Removed by moderator-?

Point number 6. If you're going to ban someone and are tired of them just coming back on another account, try IP banning them. I myself have 3 laptops here at home, but one is my bf's whose I wouldnt use for a downloaded game, and out of my two, one's a netbook just for toting around to type things on and take college notes on and cant support the game. So the chances of them just hopping on another computer is rather slim.

I'm sure I've more points, but atm I cant remember them. But here's a disclaimer: I am in no way ranting, but just putting forth things that, as far as I can tell, completely true and logical. So please dont get on here and attack what I say.

Closing Statement

Shutting the game down for a week isn't going to do crap. Trolls will wait just like the rest of us. Tell parents to start doing their job as parents because you and us are not responsible for their children. It's a great idea to block curse words, if you dont block ones that are also places/things.  Parent wavers dont do much to actually make sure under aged users have parent permission (although Im not arguing against them, Im just pointing out they dont exactly work). Replace the problem dances. And lastly, ban the IP, not the account.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:03:56 am by SpicyDirt »

Fiend

« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2012, 01:24:27 am »
well people im trying to keep you all from dealing with broken computers and i has proof. the virus happened to come the EXACT day i got feral heart.

That is not proof. And "broken computers" can be fixed for free. You also can't sue FeralHeart because YOU got a virus. Part of it is your fault, like not having good protection for your computer. And believe me, there are good and free programs that do wonders for an infected computer:

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=mncol;1

Look at those ratings. All stars. I swear by this antivirus software.

Offline Dezu

• Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2012, 01:24:43 am »
Collisons should be put on for those underaged. I want to be able to snuggle with my mate T.T -shot-
I agree with Tangle here.. Its honestly stupid to put a collision block.. I honestly think if your character is being "-Removed by moderator-" block the guy and get over it -_- The RP I am in allowed mating so does that mean all of a sudden we cannot anymore without being over 18 or some crap like that?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:04:14 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Cycada

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2012, 01:24:55 am »

This isn't the place for it, Akita. If you really do honestly believe that this game gave you a virus, then you should, you know, actually contact the creators about this. Or have your parents do it, what with you being a child and all.

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2012, 01:26:10 am »
i just found out about cnet. my mom goes to late work so i cant download now. thanks for showing me though. im not trying to be a butt.

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.