Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332801 times)

Luna123456

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2012, 01:41:30 am »
 :othanks but 7 days without fealheart how will i live but i will not see Removed by Moderator every where i just hated it :D ;D  :( :) ;) :'( i can not live anymore
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:16:05 pm by Ame88 »

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2012, 01:43:25 am »
After reading through every single one of these pages, I'm quite convinced that I'm changing my earlier opinion.

Collision boxes: Good in theory. However, I'm not liking the way that most of the people here have it in their minds. If you can only get so close to a person crowded places and RPs would become issues. Being close to someone like your mate, being appropriate of course, friend, or pup/cub would no longer work well.

Banning certain actions for those underage: I completely disagree. Just because a person is younger it does not mean that he/she is much more immature. I've met some amazing 13 year olds on this game just as I've met some extremely immature 20 year olds. Age should not be a factor in this punishment process.

Registered birthdays: I tend to not register my real birthday as I'm sure many others out there do. It's safer that way. So who knows how off the registered birthdays are?

This 7 week ban: As good as I think the concept is, I believe that it may make things /worse/. Yes, worse. Why? Trolls are willing to wait just as long as we are. I also envision a LOT of ranting in the forums. Once the server goes back up I envision a tentative first day or two and then mass chaos when people realize that they are still the same. The... let's call it "crime rate" will only skyrocket due to trolls proving a point that they can do what they want and no one will tell them otherwise.

I just don't see anything getting better. I see things getting worse. And that's a horrible thing. There will always be trolls, there will always be underaged kids sneaking on.

And I just don't see any true way to go about fixing something like that.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Fiend

« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2012, 01:45:24 am »
@Cycada:

Thanks! Yes, it is a wonderful program. It has helped me eliminate even Trojan horses. The website the link is on is also a very reliable site. It's safe and clean, and probably the wisest place to download software for your computer. :)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2012, 01:46:08 am »
Well i just noticed the huge notice at the top of the forum, took me long enough to see it. My little sister probably isnt allowed to play anymore, shes gonna be upset. Well i dont have much else to do but i guess this gives me time on my maps and meshes.
Um, one thing i dont understand if we are allowed to be on FH and the forum by our parents/guardians do we need to prove it somehow? My mum wouldnt bother looking at the screen unless it was something really amazing, though she knows im always careful on the internet not clicking those pop ups and "You have an unread message!" "Click to claim your prize!" things.  
When FH is down due to servers im usually on the forum because i enjoy being on the forum, theres nothing else to do. These problems in Bonfire have been going on long enough finally now somethings being done about it.

NOTE: Something to do late Tuesday night. If your lucky you might see auroras with your own eye due to huge solar flares from the sun.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2012, 01:46:16 am »
What I'm loving are the people who claim that they're going to be bored with FH, or baaw'ing like it's their lifes' blood =P
How about get on with life in the real world where it matters?

VinnieTheNarc

Narking out the Goon Squad
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2012, 01:46:38 am »
Guys and girls, if you're wondering where the recent infusion of trolls into your game has come from, take a look at SomethingAwful.com, specifically this topic:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3462008&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Page six is where I found the link to this topic.  I see at least three goons in this topic.

Offline kiara30303

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2012, 01:49:14 am »
Sopa needs to end.I don't support them to be infact i'm against them.

Offline Amphitrite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Transformers FTW!
    • View Profile
    • DragonBreath
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2012, 01:51:17 am »
Yes, the problems like the 'dancing over another char' on FeralHeart has become increasingly annoying, rude, and just plain wrong. Also the other things that some people have been doing -cuss, ect. Thank god TvT.
~You scratch my back, i scratch yours~ Remeber that if you are to join the **MoonPack**. Check with me, or Nightmare Moon, to join.  ~~~*Nightmare Moon*~~~ (My brpther also has a website he wants me to advertise)

Offline lion675675

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2012, 01:52:27 am »
 you no that picture when you sign in on this web site? well I saw a cheetah that killed a Zebra and in FH it does not have other animals like that!!!!!????? >:(  >:(  >:( :(  :(

Offline TinaRocks444

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am a unicorn. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2012, 01:52:45 am »
Thanks guys! I'm so tired of dudes dancing over me it's annoying. Please bring up the site soon.
O3O The unicorn APPROVES.

Stop reading this.

~G'day.