Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332826 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2012, 01:56:19 am »
And, while I'm still around, may I ask what 'Sopa' is? The only meaning I know that by is soup in spanish, and I don't think that's what it's meant to be.

Offline Deadmau5

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • I never get nuzzles ;__;
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2012, 01:58:12 am »
In my honest opinion, I don't react to anybody dancing over me, because my pixels are not getting hurt in any shape or form. The perma ban is absolutely harsh of we dance over somebody because, WHAT IF THEY ARE IN ON IT TOO? Harsh, guys, harsh. I am almost 20 and this ban thing seems a little immature. This will certainly decrease the amount of users on this game.

Offline THROAT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2012, 01:59:31 am »
Guys and girls, if you're wondering where the recent infusion of trolls into your game has come from, take a look at SomethingAwful.com, specifically this topic:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3462008&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Page six is where I found the link to this topic.  I see at least three goons in this topic.

Ha.

Mfalme

« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2012, 02:00:46 am »
In my honest opinion, I don't react to anybody dancing over me, because my pixels are not getting hurt in any shape or form. The perma ban is absolutely harsh of we dance over somebody because, WHAT IF THEY ARE IN ON IT TOO? Harsh, guys, harsh. I am almost 20 and this ban thing seems a little immature. This will certainly decrease the amount of users on this game.

You are right...

InvaderZIM4eva

« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2012, 02:02:03 am »
I think kov should keep the dances, and add more realistic movements too, I(I know the next suggestion is freaking sztuid buts its worth a shot) Kov should make a new map, wich its portals are all oer the place so trolls can egt there fast, the map shoudl be called Troll City (XD) and shoudl be fun and itnresting city map so trolls wont want to come back to were the nice RPers RP (worlds stupidest suggestion but whatever XD)

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2012, 02:02:42 am »
@Kathia Castro

First, this is not the right place to ask. Second, the zebra is a mesh, used in a map, so its obvious its not a player.
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

Mfalme

« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:23 am »
I think kov should keep the dances, and add more realistic movements too, I(I know the next suggestion is freaking sztuid buts its worth a shot) Kov should make a new map, wich its portals are all oer the place so trolls can egt there fast, the map shoudl be called Troll City (XD) and shoudl be fun and itnresting city map so trolls wont want to come back to were the nice RPers RP (worlds stupidest suggestion but whatever XD)

Haha! Nice idea! :D

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2012, 02:04:17 am »
What I'm loving are the people who claim that they're going to be bored with FH, or baaw'ing like it's their lifes' blood =P
How about get on with life in the real world where it matters?

Also, this. ^

But really, if you're so internet-addicted just go play on another game for a little while. It's only a week, believe me. *shakes cane* BACK IN MY DAY WE WENT OUTSIDE AND DIDN'T COMPLAIN OR TURN OFF OUR CAPS LOCK!
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Shaibelle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *smile though your heart is aching*
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2012, 02:04:24 am »
Thank you. 'Nuff said.
The colors of my life are bountiful and bold~

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2012, 02:05:29 am »
i might leave fh cause of the ban of "those guys" i kind of liked those guys honestly
I need a new signature.