Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332826 times)

Offline Brickstin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2012, 02:31:54 am »
I can fully agree that this needs to be done because ive seen others being harassed sexually and its hard to do anything about it: having to wait for a MOD to help ect.. But there might be a slight conflict with this new rule: I have seen some other people who role play and actually (Mate their characters in a area far away from people like on the far corners of a random map or sometimes go to their own private Map and breed their characters icly): Ive noticed it happening with those who are more literate with their role plays mainly focusing on ages 16+ and further. So if such avatar acts was being done with another person and it was by consent ?

Does this mean both are still punishable? I seriously believe an answer on this would be given by any of the admins because the public is going to need to know all angles and precusions ect. Ive seen others mate their toons before, Rape though is something that seriously should be dealt with but consent for mating with each other shouldnt be confused with rape..  is such a role play act even allowed? Might want to shed some light on it for everyone that way no one will take any risks of getting into further trouble.

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2012, 02:32:41 am »
Ok, so I've decided I can live for a week without feral heart. Gonna miss the pals, but if it seems like the best way to fix things, so be it.

Only thing is... Whose to say this is actually gonna help? Those causing all the trouble obviously don't seem to care, who says when the server comes back up there just not going to do it again? Is shutting down the server for 1 week really gonna change things?

Just sayin...

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2012, 02:32:51 am »
dang i have to go to bed..
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2012, 02:36:12 am »
Ok, so I've decided I can live for a week without feral heart. Gonna miss the pals, but if it seems like the best way to fix things, so be it.

Only thing is... Whose to say this is actually gonna help? Those causing all the trouble obviously don't seem to care, who says when the server comes back up there just not going to do it again? Is shutting down the server for 1 week really gonna change things?

Just sayin...

idk but it might stop the mateing circle in bonefire =D
??Click plz??

InvaderZIM4eva

« Reply #204 on: January 24, 2012, 02:37:59 am »
Lol dumb question during this sitution but how do i make a profile picture?

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2012, 02:39:14 am »
Thank you so, incredibly much!

Man, how I've been so sick of seeing all the inappropriate behavior all over the place. It's here, it's there, it's online, it's in FH, it's EVERYWHERE. Including real freakin' life.

I totally support FH being under more strict control (-paranoid 'they're-watching-me' shifty eyes-). It seems like there've been lots of changes happening lately (online), some good, some.. not so much. I really appreciate that FH staff (or what's left of it) has gone farther into creating a better, safer enviroment!  

Once again, thank you for making this change! If Feral Heart has to be down for a week, then it's for the best.

By the way, I hope that FH will continue to do will with the changes. And I want to say thanks to all the 'staff' that are volunteering to keep FH goin' strong. You are appreciated!~

Also, what about the popular issue of 'mating/ mate begging'? I mean, that's not what this game is about, might you also want to warn about it? Could maybe help prevent some inappropriate behavior around here.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:42:55 am by WolfishGrin~(AVT) »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

InvaderZIM4eva

« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2012, 02:39:26 am »
Girgree, your my sidekick weither you like it or not NOW PUT ON THE GIR HOODIE

Girgree

« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2012, 02:40:55 am »
NO!! im ZIM so YOU put on your hoodie >:|

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2012, 02:41:05 am »
Sigh... Once again, this is not the right place to ask different type of questions. Stay on topic, but.. Go to the top, where you find "Home Help Search Profile My Messages Members Logout", go to profile, look to your right, find Forum Profile Imformation. There, but again, stay on topic. Post help topics in the help topic.
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

bleedingheart

« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2012, 02:41:40 am »
 :'(i agree this had to be done but im gana die from lack of feralheart for 7 days