Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332795 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2012, 02:51:47 am »
I'm finding it hard to belive some of you actually think this will get rid of trolls. It won't. Honestly, nothing will. Trolls wait, we wait. What's the difference? The only thing I can see being different when we get FH back the trolls ganging up and doing more of the stuff you all listed hating. Their gonna want to show FH Mod's that they won't be slienced so easily. So, I'll say again, Trolls wait for FH to come back up, so do we. But truly, it's us, the good FHers who most likely will be hurt by this.
But hey, I had my ways around these trolls. It's called maps. Private ones. And that magical little thing that says 'Block', it's there for a reason. I mean...I don't think taking away FH was the best idea for such a problem that could be avoided by the people it annoys so much.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:01:10 am by Sashastriker »

Offline Chipwatsuah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2012, 02:53:14 am »
First off I would like to cheer you on for your concern and willingness to do something about this! Second this is to all of those who were in the "mating party or rape party? the other day: you are the reason that they had to take such drastic measures, honestly you knew that there were younger children on here and yet you continued with this openly defiant and downright shameful behavior. And thirdly as to mating in general (not in the chat general) I was always ok with it so long as it was done in private and in whisper chat. I know that others may not agree with me, and I pray for mercy Kovu, but I have engaged in this before with others near my age (18). However if this is truly still construed as inacceptable then I will cease and desist this permanently! So thank you all and have a nice 7 FH free days and God bless you all!

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2012, 02:57:42 am »
First off I would like to cheer you on for your concern and willingness to do something about this! Second this is to all of those who were in the "mating party or rape party? the other day: you are the reason that they had to take such drastic measures, honestly you knew that there were younger children on here and yet you continued with this openly defiant and downright shameful behavior. And thirdly as to mating in general (not in the chat general) I was always ok with it so long as it was done in private and in whisper chat. I know that others may not agree with me, and I pray for mercy Kovu, but I have engaged in this before with others near my age (18). However if this is truly still construed as inacceptable then I will cease and desist this permanently! So thank you all and have a nice 7 FH free days and God bless you all!

ya me 2
??Click plz??

Mfalme

« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2012, 02:58:27 am »
I can fully agree that this needs to be done because ive seen others being harassed sexually and its hard to do anything about it: having to wait for a MOD to help ect.. But there might be a slight conflict with this new rule: I have seen some other people who role play and actually (Mate their characters in a area far away from people like on the far corners of a random map or sometimes go to their own private Map and breed their characters icly): Ive noticed it happening with those who are more literate with their role plays mainly focusing on ages 16+ and further. So if such avatar acts was being done with another person and it was by consent ?

Does this mean both are still punishable? I seriously believe an answer on this would be given by any of the admins because the public is going to need to know all angles and precusions ect. Ive seen others mate their toons before, Rape though is something that seriously should be dealt with but consent for mating with each other shouldnt be confused with rape..  is such a role play act even allowed? Might want to shed some light on it for everyone that way no one will take any risks of getting into further trouble.

I am totally with you!

Girgree

« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2012, 02:59:20 am »
I dotn think ill live 7 days without FH ;(

Offline ImmatureToast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Amnea is my cuddlebutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2012, 03:01:52 am »
I'm highly appreciative of this being done. Because honestly, things really needed to change around FH. This game was NOT child friendly. I'll be sure to tell you if any of this is still seen in the game servers. Hopefully after these days, FH will return to the game it was meant to be. Having to deal with these certain types of things must have gotten really annoying, for most people here. Thank you c:

Offline Shaibelle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *smile though your heart is aching*
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2012, 03:06:20 am »
*dies inside* do we really need to argue about the way this is being dealt with? At least something is being done and they're trying to help. :(
The colors of my life are bountiful and bold~

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2012, 03:06:57 am »
I'm finding it hard to belive some of you actually think this will get rid of trolls. It won't. Honestly, nothing will. Trolls wait, we wait. What's the difference? The only thing I can see being different when we get FH back the trolls ganging up and doing more of the stuff you all listed hating. Their gonna want to show FH Mod's that they won't be slienced so easily. So, I'll say again, Trolls wait for FH to come back up, so do we. But truly, it's us, the good FHers who most likely will be hurt by this.

As blunt as this is, I agree completely.

Girgree

« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2012, 03:07:54 am »
If Feral Heart is supposed to be Child friendly, then why is it 13+? if they want it child friendly they shoudl have childs (XD childs)

Girgree

« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2012, 03:08:42 am »
no on agrees D: