Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332795 times)

Girgree

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2012, 03:17:11 am »
I miss FH already O.O

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2012, 03:17:55 am »
*Sigh*

Some of you guys seem to have gotten the impression that the week long server down time is what is being used to get rid of trolls. IT IS NOT. It was brought down to force people to come here and read this. what WILL be getting rid of them is the permabanning that will happen from now on. No banned for a week and they are back, if you are caught, yuou are GONE FOR GOOD.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline FireEye

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2012, 03:18:30 am »
I agree that it is completely inapropriate for Users to be acting as such on the game. It does surprise me though that you would be Banning EVERYONE from the game for an entire week. Some people have followed the rules and I feel they might get upset with the ban.I am allso wondering what you plan to do, to get permition from the parents. Some one will probobly find a way around the parental premition. How are you going to MAKE SURE that the actual parent agrees to let the user go on? It could be an e-mail controlled by the same user that wants premition. Users will try to get around the walls you are now putting up. Thats a fact. I have followed the rules of the game and I am glad You are enforcing appropriate behaviour in the game. I am just currious of how your going to do that. Are the users that are allready on the game going to have to get premition? What are you going to do for the users who ARE over the age of 17?

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2012, 03:18:46 am »
I few simple points. Those of you with common sense will understand, because after reading the entire thread, I know there are several people who "just don't get it".

1) Yes, I agree the faux rape needs to be stopped; it is, however, just a bunch of pixels and polygons programmed to give the appearance of movement on a monitor in a game.

2) Parents need to get off their lazy butts and actually parent their children, like they're supposed to. FH's volunteer staff, and especially poor Razmirz who PAYS for our server, should not be held accountable for the in-actions of lazy parents.

3) Yes, despite what many of you seem to think, it really is okay to actually USE the block button. My block list is huge. No one ever gets off my block button. Why? I don't want to be harassed. It's a quick, easy, mature and intelligent solution to problems. I don't know why so many people seem to think that "blocking is bad/rude". It isn't. It's just like ignoring someone who is intentionally trying to provoke a reaction out of you in public. In fact, I wish I had a block button for real life.

4) So, there's a site that's trolling us. Big whoop. Welcome to the internet. Be thankful we don't have to pay that little $10 fee to use the forum and/or game. If they wanna troll us, that's their problem. As long as people understand and embrace the act of using the block button, there's no problem.

5) Stop whining about no FH for a week. You'll live. There are a ton of other games out there which are similar (despite appearances to the contrary). Move on with your life. Time will pass.

6) To whoever suggested we troll back... really? That's your solution? That makes you no different from the people we don't want here. You wanna waste your $10 just so you can be shocked when you really do get banned for being immature? Because the people who earn money on forums are a heck of a lot more strict than communities like ours. Reality check. Get one.

7) To the confused people who are asking for help here on unrelated topics, and who are protesting SOPA and all that... take it to the correct thread. It is not rocket science. It isn't even algebra. Use your brain, please, if at all possible.

8) Yes, I am passive aggressive. I fully accept and embrace that. Better than all-caps raging all over the place as though it would actually solve something.
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Girgree

« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2012, 03:19:15 am »
umm...........are you shure?

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2012, 03:21:18 am »
No prob Shashastriker, you know what your talking about, I'm sure alot agree.

*Sigh*

Some of you guys seem to have gotten the impression that the week long server down time is what is being used to get rid of trolls. IT IS NOT. It was brought down to force people to come here and read this. what WILL be getting rid of them is the permabanning that will happen from now on. No banned for a week and they are back, if you are caught, yuou are GONE FOR GOOD.

Permaban as in IP banning? Or just banning that one user? No rudeness intended, just curious.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2012, 03:21:55 am »
Guys and girls, if you're wondering where the recent infusion of trolls into your game has come from, take a look at SomethingAwful.com, specifically this topic:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3462008&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Page six is where I found the link to this topic.  I see at least three goons in this topic.

Oh god Feralheart is doomed! Well at least 4chan doesn't seem to be interested.

Girgree

« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2012, 03:22:54 am »
we sorta all have to rember that ANYONE can make a new email adress and make a new account. Unless we somhow firgure out something else that wont allow anyone on that comp to sign up fo FH, but I doubt well do that. (I dont even know if thats possible)

Offline Dragon22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2012, 03:23:22 am »
I am not against this, and I know it is happening for a good reason, but I have some things to say about this; you choose to listen or don't.

1. I think this is mostly affecting the FH players than trolls, because there aren't very many games (that I know of) that you can stand over a character and dance/harass/etc; so as said before, they will probably just wait as we do. As soon as FH comes back on, there they will be.

2. Isn't there a way to ban the IP address instead of just the member so they can't create any other accounts? I don't know much about that stuff, bet I'm sure there has to be some way.

3. I too agree that the head bang/buttswing need to be replaced/removed/modified. Like for the head bang, does  the butt really need to move too? And maybe for the buttswing it can just move side to side instead of diagonal-down diagonal-up? (Sorry probably a bit confusing there).

That is all I have to say, and try to take this break as a good way to catch up on things in real life. Or perhaps practice making maps/presets/objects/etc. (And yes, you can still make those even though FH is down.)

Don't worry, it'll be ok. No one will die without Feral Heart for a few days, if you do I suggest you see a doctor. ^^'

Edit: Wow, 16 new replies while I was typing this. Well, just ignore the stuff that has been said/answered during that time. xD
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:25:44 am by Lindsey »

Girgree

« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2012, 03:24:47 am »
WAIT! most of the trolls come from somethingawful.com? why is this sight STILL up if it increases trolls on normal RP games?