Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332814 times)

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2012, 03:31:42 am »
Kiba will you please stop double and triple posting? Its giving me a headache

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #261 on: January 24, 2012, 03:32:55 am »
Kiba will you please stop double and triple posting? Its giving me a headache

Admittedly agreed.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Girgree

« Reply #262 on: January 24, 2012, 03:33:47 am »
Them awful peoples maketh fun of Kovu >:| they couldnt  even MAKE a game

UshiwakaAmaterasu

« Reply #263 on: January 24, 2012, 03:34:13 am »
I just hope that when the week's over, that I'll be able to get on... I just joined like the 22nd... & I haven't been able to get in the game period... So hopefully This gets cleared up & I can log in on the 1st of Feb...  :(

Offline Ivan-1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2012, 03:35:05 am »
Noooooo. please don't block me :) :) :)

Girgree

« Reply #265 on: January 24, 2012, 03:36:12 am »
I saw a stupid troll that gave away his user :D BANNING TIME (its SexyCat694U, guess trolls gots trollish users too)

Offline FireEye

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2012, 03:39:23 am »
LISTEN TO ME! I FEEL THIS IS A JUMPED TO CONCLUTION IDEA! I FEEL YOU COULD OF THOUGHT OF ANY THING BETTER THAN BANNING EVERY ONE FOR A WEEK AND EXPECTING IT TO GET RID OF TROLLS! WHEN THE SERVER IS BACK ON IN A WEEK THEY WILL COME BACK WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. NO GAMES ARE PERFECT. NOT EVEN THE ONES WITH THE STRICKTEST OF RULES. I FEEL THE SUBJECT SHOULD OF TAKEN MORE THOUGHT. I ALSO FEEL THAT NO MATTER HOW MANNY POSTS ARE PUT UP THAT AGREE WITH MINE NO ONE IS GOING TO CARE OR DO ANY THING ABOUT IT........ AM I WASTING MY TIME?  :-\

Girgree

« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2012, 03:39:28 am »
They haz stupid pics too O.O

Nariku

« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2012, 03:39:53 am »
I few simple points. Those of you with common sense will understand, because after reading the entire thread, I know there are several people who "just don't get it".

1) Yes, I agree the faux rape needs to be stopped; it is, however, just a bunch of pixels and polygons programmed to give the appearance of movement on a monitor in a game.

2) Parents need to get off their lazy butts and actually parent their children, like they're supposed to. FH's volunteer staff, and especially poor Razmirz who PAYS for our server, should not be held accountable for the in-actions of lazy parents.

3) Yes, despite what many of you seem to think, it really is okay to actually USE the block button. My block list is huge. No one ever gets off my block button. Why? I don't want to be harassed. It's a quick, easy, mature and intelligent solution to problems. I don't know why so many people seem to think that "blocking is bad/rude". It isn't. It's just like ignoring someone who is intentionally trying to provoke a reaction out of you in public. In fact, I wish I had a block button for real life.

4) So, there's a site that's trolling us. Big whoop. Welcome to the internet. Be thankful we don't have to pay that little $10 fee to use the forum and/or game. If they wanna troll us, that's their problem. As long as people understand and embrace the act of using the block button, there's no problem.

5) Stop whining about no FH for a week. You'll live. There are a ton of other games out there which are similar (despite appearances to the contrary). Move on with your life. Time will pass.

6) To whoever suggested we troll back... really? That's your solution? That makes you no different from the people we don't want here. You wanna waste your $10 just so you can be shocked when you really do get banned for being immature? Because the people who earn money on forums are a heck of a lot more strict than communities like ours. Reality check. Get one.

7) To the confused people who are asking for help here on unrelated topics, and who are protesting SOPA and all that... take it to the correct thread. It is not rocket science. It isn't even algebra. Use your brain, please, if at all possible.

8) Yes, I am passive aggressive. I fully accept and embrace that. Better than all-caps raging all over the place as though it would actually solve something.

I completely agree with you. ^^
I think we all just gotta wait it out.. and fighting fire with fire is definetly not the answer, the FH members who actually want to play and RP with our friends, buddies and packs should be the better person here. We just need to turn our head the other way and so what if they "troll" use it's not hurting us. There isn't anything they can do about FH, they can waltz over here and rage us and try to destroy anything.. They are just other people who have nothing better to do. Go play I.W. or I.T.
We all want FH to be back up just as much as you do.. rest assure. I think Razmirz has got the situation     under control and will do what is best for everybody. Calm down and go look at some kittens.. Here's Some Kittens, have fun click the links. -> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KvDFauTmm3g/TIOt72XZqFI/AAAAAAAAC7Y/cwm_89-ETM4/s1600/cute-kitten-501.jpg
 http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/i-love-kittyyyyyyyyyyyyy-cute-kittens-9785244-300-300.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17800000/-Cause-we-re-cute-cute-kittens-17892139-700-512.jpg
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:44:11 am by Nariku »

Girgree

« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2012, 03:41:24 am »
LISTEN TO ME! I FEEL THIS IS A JUMPED TO CONCLUTION IDEA! I FEEL YOU COULD OF THOUGHT OF ANY THING BETTER THAN BANNING EVERY ONE FOR A WEEK AND EXPECTING IT TO GET RID OF TROLLS! WHEN THE SERVER IS BACK ON IN A WEEK THEY WILL COME BACK WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. NO GAMES ARE PERFECT. NOT EVEN THE ONES WITH THE STRICKTEST OF RULES. I FEEL THE SUBJECT SHOULD OF TAKEN MORE THOUGHT. I ALSO FEEL THAT NO MATTER HOW MANNY POSTS ARE PUT UP THAT AGREE WITH MINE NO ONE IS GOING TO CARE OR DO ANY THING ABOUT IT........ AM I WASTING MY TIME?  :-\
I agree, they WILL come back. its impossible to have a perfect game with no trolls