Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332839 times)

Girgree

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2012, 03:54:46 am »
P.S the video with Katie is the oen called Dance of a retard

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2012, 03:55:19 am »
Guys, you are getting off topic. If you want to help people live without a week of FH go to the off topic section of the forums. From this post on I only want to see posts concerning the main topic of this thread, thank you.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #282 on: January 24, 2012, 03:59:13 am »
-cut because this person can't read teh post above them-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:00:23 am by Kyugima. »

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Girgree

« Reply #283 on: January 24, 2012, 03:59:30 am »
-cut because offtopic-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:01:29 am by Kyugima. »

Girgree

« Reply #284 on: January 24, 2012, 04:00:16 am »
-cut because offtopic-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:02:44 am by Kyugima. »

Fiend

« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:00 am »
Warning: Rant

If your above the age of thirteen, I doubt your mother will be hovering over your shoulder the whole time your on FeralHeart unless you asked her to. I can't speak for everybody, but that's just my guess. If your like any other rebellious teenager and you're viewing something inappropriate on your laptop while your parent walks in: close it or minimize it and do what I do. Pretend to have a fascination in something else displayed.  

It's not very good advice, but isn't it common sense? I think it's pathetic that parents would even email FeralHeart. In fact, I don't believe it at all. I believe all of those emails were just grumpy users on here. An adult mothering or fathering a daughter or a son shouldn't have a desire to send an email to complain to an MMO creator whenever they could be preparing dinner or doing housework. If you think your kiddo shouldn't been on FeralHeart, ban internet access to it. Seriously: you aren't helpless as a guardian, and asking somebody to modify their entire game that hosts possibly thousands of users for your one little tiff is preposterous and selfish and also makes you appear stupid and unaware of the things occurring in the web.

If you can't handle your child getting raped virtually... by animal pixels... harmlessly... without any graphical elements or evidence of it even intentionally being a sexual act originally, then maybe you shouldn't allow your child to even view the internet. There is worst in the Google search engine that can't be filtered all of the way even with settings. There is worst in reality: whenever you see pets going at it.

Although I understand this is a site that doesn't acknowledge sexual behavior, I would also like to add that we've all grown up around sex. We all know what sex is, and how it works. Some of us have even had sex and seen sex. It's a fact of life, you have to accept it sometime or another, so why does it even matter? As for rape: I know that it's offensive and I know it traumatizes both boys and girls: but if you think rape is so terribly wrong, don't spend your time lecturing something that isn't real. Save your breath for reality rape, and work to fight against it. Don't get so worked over virtual rape between digital creatures. It wont make a difference in real life.

I know people who have been raped. One of them was raped 8 years of his life, and even he would find this topic silly. I'd like to mention, just in case my message was misleading, that I do not support rape and I do believe it should be stopped in real life where it counts. I also support whatever the site has in mind. This message was directed more to concerned users and parents.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:27:00 am by Fiend »

Girgree

« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:27 am »
-cut because offtopic-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:04:19 am by Kyugima. »

Girgree

« Reply #287 on: January 24, 2012, 04:03:13 am »
-cut because offtopic and I'm getting sick of it. Quoting someone elses stuff and saying agree and then going all offtopic does NOT count as ontopic.-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:05:36 am by Kyugima. »

Fiend

« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2012, 04:05:13 am »
/:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:06:57 am by Fiend »

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #289 on: January 24, 2012, 04:06:27 am »
Thanks! this will make FeralHeart a much more awesome game AND i can enjoy bonfire!! the wait is all worth it.