Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

Girgree

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #290 on: January 24, 2012, 04:08:39 am »
-we will not ask you to stop being off topic again. this is your last warning before a ban from the forum.-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:10:13 am by Ringo »

Girgree

« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2012, 04:09:39 am »
nvm ill go check))

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2012, 04:10:23 am »
i think that post was highly inapropriate feind

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Fiend

« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2012, 04:13:18 am »
How was it inappropriate?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:20:00 am by Fiend »

Offline Dragon22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2012, 04:18:06 am »
Kiba, notice the modify button? And that was indeed on topic, and you can't go around declaring/warning another member of ban; that is the staffs' job. Spamming the thread isn't going to help much either.

Edited.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:20:16 am by Dragon22 »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2012, 04:21:28 am »
Kiba, notice the modify button? And that was indeed on topic, and you can't go around declaring/warning another member of ban; that is the staffs' job. Spamming the thread isn't going to help much either.

Edited.

If you will look at their post you will notice that said warning WAS POSTED BY A MOD. We can modify your posts too, and used it to remove offtopic posts from them, and give a warning. Simple. Don't have a go at someone for something they never did.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Dragon22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2012, 04:23:28 am »

Edited.

If you will look at their post you will notice that said warning WAS POSTED BY A MOD. We can modify your posts too, and used it to remove offtopic posts from them, and give a warning. Simple. Don't have a go at someone for something they never did.

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was posted by Kiba! D: Sorry, it was just a misread by me.

Edit:: No, that wasn't posted by a mod...?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:25:15 am by Dragon22 »

Ambrosia

« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2012, 04:23:47 am »
So.. how exactly is this age thing going to work? I mean, I'm over 18, but how exactly do you guys plan on having people prove their age?
If you guys explained and I missed it then ignore me. I'm just curious is all.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2012, 04:26:02 am »
I do agree upon the matter, ive tried multiple times to get ppl to stop, not to mention banning the word Rape from my Group. All in effort to provide a enjoyable environment for all. A week without FH will be hard. But if its to stop alot of this then its good. As it is, this is all our punishment for letting things continue, and a new start for FH will hopefully arise.

Nariku

« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2012, 04:29:12 am »
Warning: Rant of some sort, something that I think just needs to be said?...

Hopefully the people who troll and or spam or anything else that isn't very feral heart friendly, will be cleansed for a short while or at least minimized for the time being. I think that people need to be a little more mature here and really, trolling?... Is that what the world has grown fond of now.. Come on people. There really isn't much of any reason to troll on FH, your basically playing on a website/game that you in fact dislike or hate, and yet you endorse in trolling people as fun? It's basically like whining that you hate cats and then at home you have 8 of them, really. If you hate FH so much then just leave it all together, you have the option of leaving..very much so, you don't have to be apart of it because you hate it, you are just wasting your precious time, creeping on something you in fact hate. What's the point.
I know some of the "trollers" on here will be like "Oh! But it's so fun to annoy people and make them hate you forever!!"
..Why of anything, you chose to make an account and causing a scene is so fun, I don't understand that very much. I think you just need to get a hobby and do something better with yourself and let people do, what they really love. "Furries" like us are here because we all have something in common, weather it be that we love wolves/canines, or lions/felines.. Having common interests like this is why people are here, we are here to get to know people that are just like us, and understand the things we like and do whatever we do best and socialize. We're not here to "troll" we're here to chat, and hang out on something we all consider a fun thing to do. Some of you like me should understand this, other more similar to the "trolls" maybe not, more or less.

SideNote: (Omg, sorry for typing lots. but basically i think that i just gotta say what needs to be said, im a little bit repetitive but, hopefully some of this will get threw to everybody in one way or another. sorry  againfor lots of typing..)