Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332833 times)

Offline firephoenix96

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Moon Howler Pack
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2012, 04:30:14 am »
Thank you for sharing this. *Sit and waiting until FH is back*

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2012, 04:31:53 am »
Kiba, notice the modify button? And that was indeed on topic, and you can't go around declaring/warning another member of ban; that is the staffs' job. Spamming the thread isn't going to help much either.

Edited.

If you will look at their post you will notice that said warning WAS POSTED BY A MOD. We can modify your posts too, and used it to remove offtopic posts from them, and give a warning. Simple. Don't have a go at someone for something they never did.

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was posted by Kiba! D: Sorry, it was just a misread by me.

Edit:: No, that wasn't posted by a mod...?

It was MODIFIED by a mod. They keep posting offtopic posts so Me and Ringo are modifying their posts to remove said offtopic posts, and Ringo said if it continued they would be forum banned in their last modify. Look at the bottom of the post, it says who the post was modified by.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Dragon22

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2012, 04:33:44 am »
Kiba, notice the modify button? And that was indeed on topic, and you can't go around declaring/warning another member of ban; that is the staffs' job. Spamming the thread isn't going to help much either.

Edited.

If you will look at their post you will notice that said warning WAS POSTED BY A MOD. We can modify your posts too, and used it to remove offtopic posts from them, and give a warning. Simple. Don't have a go at someone for something they never did.

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was posted by Kiba! D: Sorry, it was just a misread by me.

Edit:: No, that wasn't posted by a mod...?

It was MODIFIED by a mod. They keep posting offtopic posts so Me and Ringo are modifying their posts to remove said offtopic posts, and Ringo said if it continued they would be forum banned in their last modify. Look at the bottom of the post, it says who the post was modified by.

xDD Sorry again... so much confusion, but I got 'cha now. And I was mainly targeting the double/triple posting.

Offline FireEye

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2012, 04:36:27 am »
-cut because offtopic.-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:37:47 am by Kyugima. »

DingoTech

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2012, 04:38:51 am »
Lol, We've Been grounded,Though your actions are Appreciated now maybe these fools will get the point and try not to get us grounded again.

Siskin

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2012, 04:46:13 am »
Haha this is such a rotten luck. I discovered this game only hours after the 7 days downtime has begun.
Guess it will be a while till i can see for myself if it really is as good as it looks :>

Offline Dragon22

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2012, 04:48:00 am »
Ohhh!! -facepalm- I see now, I thought it was the users saying, "-cut because off topic- Okay... okay, LOL. Sorry Kyugima!

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2012, 04:51:44 am »
:)i just dont get why FH is going offline but i do always see cussing,rape,and people using the headbang as the so called rape so i thank who ever is redoing the sight should get rid of headbang and thoes bang ones cus that is the rape action.

;) :PThis is off topic but i thank it would be cool to add to species and so their would be wolf,lion,and horses cuz horses can be wild anmails to so it would be neat to also have horses added to the Role play world of FH if you or who ever can add it so people have like zebras and not tiger zebras or wolf zebras or like deer or some anmail like the deer like elk or caribou and a feacher could be horns or no horns but you always have ears  

Offline Whiskeygirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2012, 04:55:03 am »
Had to be done. Yup.

Offline FireEye

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2012, 04:55:31 am »
-wasn't neccessary to quote it twice-
[/quote]
Warning: Rant

If your above the age of thirteen, I doubt your mother will be hovering over your shoulder the whole time your on FeralHeart unless you asked her to. I can't speak for everybody, but that's just my guess. If your like any other rebellious teenager and you're viewing something inappropriate on your laptop while your parent walks in: close it or minimize it and do what I do. Pretend to have a fascination in something else displayed.  

It's not very good advice, but isn't it common sense? I think it's pathetic that parents would even email FeralHeart. In fact, I don't believe it at all. I believe all of those emails were just grumpy users on here. An adult mothering or fathering a daughter or a son shouldn't have a desire to send an email to complain to an MMO creator whenever they could be preparing dinner or doing housework. If you think your kiddo shouldn't been on FeralHeart, ban internet access to it. Seriously: you aren't helpless as a guardian, and asking somebody to modify their entire game that hosts possibly thousands of users for your one little tiff is preposterous and selfish and also makes you appear stupid and unaware of the things occurring in the web.

If you can't handle your child getting raped virtually... by animal pixels... harmlessly... without any graphical elements or evidence of it even intentionally being a sexual act originally, then maybe you shouldn't allow your child to even view the internet. There is worst in the Google search engine that can't be filtered all of the way even with settings. There is worst in reality: whenever you see pets going at it.

Although I understand this is a site that doesn't acknowledge sexual behavior, I would also like to add that we've all grown up around sex. We all know what sex is, and how it works. Some of us have even had sex and seen sex. It's a fact of life, you have to accept it sometime or another, so why does it even matter? As for rape: I know that it's offensive and I know it traumatizes both boys and girls: but if you think rape is so terribly wrong, don't spend your time lecturing something that isn't real. Save your breath for reality rape, and work to fight against it. Don't get so worked over virtual rape between digital creatures. It wont make a difference in real life.

I know people who have been raped. One of them was raped 8 years of his life, and even he would find this topic silly. I'd like to mention, just in case my message was misleading, that I do not support rape and I do believe it should be stopped in real life where it counts. I also support whatever the site has in mind. This message was directed more to concerned users and parents.

OMG! You my friend, Just said EVERY THING I wanted to say. You said it EXACTLY the way I would of said it! Word for word! There is nothing more to say! What you said is EVERYTHING any one COULD say! I COMPLETELY AGREE! So there -_-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:58:43 am by Kyugima. »