Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332826 times)

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #330 on: January 24, 2012, 05:33:33 am »
This needed to be done, Thank you Raz, Red, Delay, And anyone else who adminstrates and Moderates this game. Ive Found that most of the mate beggers, People with lewd names, and 'Rapists' Are young kids. It is another reason why kids are disliked in the gaming community. I Hope there will be a better report system, a way to IP ban, And a way for Moderators and Administrators to see all of flourite plains as a little map, And zoom in. on people, If they suspect theyre doing something wrong. I Wouldve implanted this if i had this game, But anyways. Thank you all.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 24, 2012, 05:34:26 am »
It's quite a serious matter, whether you kiddies think it is or not.

I agree with what you are saying Delay. However, calling people who don't think the 'rape' in FH is a big deal, "kiddies", is very patronizing. Juuust sayin' :I

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #332 on: January 24, 2012, 05:35:17 am »
It might also help if you simply remove the 'dance' that seems to cause issues.

We'd have to be the game creator to do that, and there is only one, who does not read the forums or anything. And removing the buttswing will not help the issue at all. Just like a swear filter in all honesty does nothing either.
Actually I suggested removing the dances too, or making them less kinky xD

I know it wont stop it, but it might make the actions a bit less, seeing as though new trolls to the game might not even consider it a sexual looking move unless they see it.

Yeah, that would be true, but people will always find a way around it is what I mean, and I do not feel it is right that the game should change so that those who have no respect for the rules can stay when they don't deserve to. We shouldn't bend and sway just because people are pushing against us, we should eliminate them XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #333 on: January 24, 2012, 05:37:00 am »

I agree with what you are saying Delay. However, calling people who don't think the 'rape' in FH is a big deal, "kiddies", is very patronizing. Juuust sayin' :I
My apologies, if anyone knows me they know I say 'kiddies' a lot to younger audiences, even those just a year under my age. It's not meant to be take seriously, just my lovely way with words ;D

Girgree

« Reply #334 on: January 24, 2012, 05:37:40 am »
Kiddies? and how do you know that the young people are the ones causing all the problems? If their parants arnt lazy and actually teach them stuff then they would know better. But im not going to blame this on older users, this could have been anyone. Just dont go pointing fingers at the kids younger than 13

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 24, 2012, 05:40:04 am »
Yeah, that would be true, but people will always find a way around it is what I mean, and I do not feel it is right that the game should change so that those who have no respect for the rules can stay when they don't deserve to. We shouldn't bend and sway just because people are pushing against us, we should eliminate them XD

LOL, destroy them Kyu!

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #336 on: January 24, 2012, 05:42:40 am »
Kiddies? and how do you know that the young people are the ones causing all the problems? If their parants arnt lazy and actually teach them stuff then they would know better. But im not going to blame this on older users, this could have been anyone. Just dont go pointing fingers at the kids younger than 13
lol
If you /read/ Fiend's post, you'd see their way of hiding what they're doing, such as minimizing the threads when their /parents/ come to the rooms. They were making it a not-so-big deal, so my term was simply aimed to younger audiences who thought the same.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 24, 2012, 05:43:58 am »

My apologies, if anyone knows me they know I say 'kiddies' a lot to younger audiences, even those just a year under my age. It's not meant to be take seriously, just my lovely way with words ;D

Haha, I got you, its cool Delay. Its definitely good to see some staff on this thread now, it was getting a tad out of hand, I'd say.

Girgree

« Reply #338 on: January 24, 2012, 05:44:33 am »

We'd have to be the game creator to do that, and there is only one, who does not read the forums or anything. And removing the buttswing will not help the issue at all. Just like a swear filter in all honesty does nothing either.

They may find away but itll be much harder to "rape" and it may reduce the number of "rapes"

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #339 on: January 24, 2012, 05:45:47 am »

She wasn't pointing the finger at younger users, please read their post thouroughly!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho