Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332806 times)

Offline Lioness Heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hmm...?
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2012, 06:23:19 am »
A year ago, I think the Feral Heart community was a lot more friendlier and interactive. The n00blets were at minimum-medium. People were just cooler back then. Now they're all gone. Haven't seen them in nearly 4 months. Out with the old members, in with the new members... and lots of em'. Now, not all old members left, but the ones I knew very well are gone. Hard finding new friends to hang with sometimes. It's just different.

Yeah... Many of my friends leave here. They not want to see that... Well... What Razmirz spoke first thread. I understand it very well. I miss old good time without "rape", bad language, pester, etc. I have lots of people on my friendlist, but I see online about 10 - 20 of them! We have to make FH better place, slowly, but try. Mods/admins are friendly still. Peoples change...

Edit... I remember, that bad day my friendlist online is only about 5 people...  :'(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:29:15 am by Lioness Heart »

If life kick you, kick it back! ;D

Offline RaivenWings

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • xxraivenwingsxx.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2012, 06:24:02 am »
A year ago, I think the Feral Heart community was a lot more friendlier and interactive. The n00blets were at minimum-medium. People were just cooler back then. Now they're all gone. Haven't seen them in nearly 4 months. Out with the old members, in with the new members... and lots of em'. Now, not all old members left, but the ones I knew very well are gone. Hard finding new friends to hang with sometimes. It's just different.
Here here :/

Check out my preset commissions! Currently 50% off!]

Yato

« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2012, 06:28:27 am »
Don't get me wrong, I did see that once in a while. (Those inappropriate actions.)
But not as often as everyday or more like I see now. Though some of the staff has quit, and they were my favorite staff members.... wish they didn't quit. It was fun with them around even though I didn't know them well. They tried as much as they could to keep us informed and updated about Feral Heart.
Well, I'm just glad this is being done. It's time to teach those rule breakers a lesson.

Offline Lioness Heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hmm...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2012, 06:30:49 am »
It's time to teach those rule breakers a lesson.

Indeed.

If life kick you, kick it back! ;D

Yato

« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2012, 06:33:49 am »
Well, I should head on to bed. Tired after a long day of... doing nothing. School is such a bore at times, especially on Mondays. Farewell people! I'll see you sometime this week on the forum or when the game server comes online on the 31st. Tah tah for now~
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:35:25 am by Yato »

Girgree

« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2012, 06:34:10 am »
My sister USED to play FH, but when all of the nice people, the older members left, she deleted her account because of the increase in swearing. raping, and everything else, so I completly agree with Yato, we need to make this game friendler, if we dotn then we WILL lose old memebers

Girgree

« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:37 am »
the newbies are doing something about this :D)

Girgree

« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2012, 06:43:27 am »
-cut-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:46:08 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2012, 06:45:22 am »
Kiba, STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD. Almost all your previous posts have been cut for being offtopic, and you have been warned that if you continue you will get a forum ban by Ringo, please listen to us mods for once and please STOP.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline brightpath

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • my da account
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2012, 06:52:56 am »
i dont think you should allow the word
click me so i can grow? .u.