Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332811 times)

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2012, 07:32:49 am »
Thank you so much! THis will save problems and younger children's minds. I forced my mother to look over the site, said it's all good. So, Ame is staying.
menacing.

Offline Cycada

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2012, 07:33:40 am »
What if someone's simply joking around with their friends, not even bothering them, and they're reported? I know it's supposed to be safe, and they shouldn't do that, but having all their entire account taken away from playing around isn't right. And sorry if I'm wrong, I just felt like I needed to say something.

Joking around about what, exactly? Mating, or "Rape"? Because if it's two friends just derping around in one of the main maps like "Grrr, imma raep joo!" or something and they decide to jokingly start acting it out, then I'm sorry, but that shouldn't be allowed, /period/. Rape should never, /ever/ be treated like a joke, and if folks are that bent on being insensitive in the name of humor, then they can take it to a private map.

Honestly, I think anything sexual, jokingly or not, should be kept either in private chat, or off the public maps entirely. As was mentioned before, this game is geared towards minors (As in, <18), so anything sexual, whether it's serious or a joke, shouldn't be in public view at all.

You do have a good point though, I'll admit. If joking around gets kind of carried away, and someone takes it way out of context and reports it and somebody gets banned, I'm sure you could explain the situation to the mods on the forums and see about getting the ban lifted. I guess it would just have to depend on the situation itself, really. :P

::EDIT:: Just wanted to go ahead and apologize if my post came off as hostile at all, I really didn't mean for it to be. ^^;;

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:57 am »
I'm sorry if I didn't reply to this right, I'm not all very good with these, but I do believe things need to change, although I don't think that seven days will slow down trolls. They aren't usually even active on Feralheart anyway (Or in most cases). I do say that the new rules are a little strict, but they could work well, especially for (even if they're are) active ones.
The seven-day shut down is to get users to see this thread in the first place, not because of trolls themselves.

...But I do disagree in one spot. What if someone's simply joking around with their friends, not even bothering them, and they're reported? I know it's supposed to be safe, and they shouldn't do that, but having all their entire account taken away from playing around isn't right. And sorry if I'm wrong, I just felt like I needed to say something.
Trust me, this was considered (I was one who pointed such out). That's just the thing, they could be playing around, but it's not something to joke about really. "rape" is a sensitive topic; if someone really wanted to mess with their pals, then they would find something else to do, especially since this rule has been formed.

--

that is another problem i have witnessed. People speaking in foreign languages. In order to be able to download the game and install it, as well as go through the signing up process, SURELY you must have to be able to speak English?! Then when your in the game you get people spamming up general with foreign languages then no matter how much theyre told to stop, they just dont and pretend they dont understand english...  also Mellodee is right. I have to admit i have goofed around a bit with my friends once in a while, as has everyone - im sure - (though i assure you it isnt a regular occurrence), and if i were to have one of those goofy moments, i wouldnt appreciate having my whole account taken away.
Foreign language is off topic in this thread. However, it is noted and taken care of whenever it's spotted. Trolls will always find a way to troll. But if we were to perma-ban for every little thing, we'd be empty in no time.

Rest of your post, I refer you to my reply to Mellodee ^

--

What if you dance over another player in your own private map? Is that acceptable?
It would depend, really. If you were reported by a visitor to the map that didn't like it, then there's nothing you can really do about it, I suppose.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:36:54 am by Delay »

Offline Oscar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 24, 2012, 07:44:40 am »
yer its funny though that i was just making my first preset and just finished it and then it worked but i wanted it on the sever now i have to wait untill its on  again

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2012, 07:45:59 am »
What If you dance over another perosn on a map and no ones there and they walk in...?
J.K.G

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2012, 07:49:09 am »
What If you dance over another perosn on a map and no ones there and they walk in...?

I guess, you will just have to quickly stop dancing and walk/ run away. Or ask them to move or you will report them (Politely.)
menacing.

Offline Abstract-Wolf-13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:08 am »
Huh. After reading through all 39 pages of posts (Holy mother of goodness, it took awhile. x-x) I've seen that there are many good view points and opinions on this matter that has happened. But. All we can do is wait this upcoming week, and just be patient. I think it was actually a good ploy to get people to come to the site and read this.

Maybe now everyone can do other things with all of this free time they've been given. I know I sure have a lot of it now...

Anywho, before I continue on with repetitive ramblings, I think I shall head off for the night. Abby out. Boop!
The work of slaughter begins...

tigerzrule!

« Reply #387 on: January 24, 2012, 09:25:30 am »
-cut because off topic-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:30:53 am by Kyugima. »

tigerzrule!

« Reply #388 on: January 24, 2012, 09:29:02 am »
-cut for off topic-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:31:29 am by Kyugima. »

tigerzrule!

« Reply #389 on: January 24, 2012, 09:31:58 am »
sorry about all my posts but i jus' wanna say this: I was on brb mode and i came back and someone was dancing over me when i came back, would i be reported if that happened?