Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332814 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #390 on: January 24, 2012, 09:35:14 am »
sorry about all my posts but i jus' wanna say this: I was on brb mode and i came back and someone was dancing over me when i came back, would i be reported if that happened?

If someone saw you doing that then perhaps, but you could just come on here and PM a mod and explain (But don't nag or demand or beg, it gets irritating, just explain), and perhaps just not lay on your back? laying on your back is not a actual BRB mode, and if you truly worry about it then perhaps you should just not do it?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Lunardead

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 24, 2012, 09:53:20 am »
Ok.. im a little confused.... so if your under 18 you need to have your parents permission, but how will they give you permission or whatever e.o?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #392 on: January 24, 2012, 09:56:57 am »
Ask them to look over the site. It's mostly just so if they come complaining to us about the content, they should have known and can't really do anything about it, because THEY were teh ones meant to go over the site and aprove of their child playing. We really can't enforce it.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 24, 2012, 10:05:13 am »
How about just getting rid of the 'dance moves' actions, once and for all? They are fun to use in a party line, but apart from that.. It causes quite a lot of chaos. As for the parents' approval of the site, I'd like to see how this will turn out o.o Being 17, it's quite annoying really -_-" But no matter, at least this is being taken care of.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #394 on: January 24, 2012, 10:10:50 am »
How about just getting rid of the 'dance moves' actions, once and for all? They are fun to use in a party line, but apart from that.. It causes quite a lot of chaos. As for the parents' approval of the site, I'd like to see how this will turn out o.o Being 17, it's quite annoying really -_-" But no matter, at least this is being taken care of.

It's not as easy as just removing the dance moves. People can't seem to understand people will always find ways around it, and I do not beleive we should change the rules and game just for the ignorant fools that REFUSE to obey the rules, because they honestly DO NOT deserve to play in my opinion.

Offline Chibikiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 24, 2012, 10:29:04 am »
This is great news, now hopefully Bonfire(and the whole game) will be safer place to be. I hate going afk and then when i come back someone is dancing ontop of me -_-, that's one of the reasons i mainly hang in my own maps whenever i'm online in the game. I'm way past 18 but it's still not nice when people do that, especially since there is younger/more sensitive people online too.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 24, 2012, 10:31:32 am »
I do not beleive we should change the rules and game just for the ignorant fools that REFUSE to obey the rules, because they honestly DO NOT deserve to play in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree :/ Looking on the bright side, after this week with FH they might forget about derping here and go off to troll other sites. This sort of reminds me of the Arokai game, where I heard they might not even add a chat box and be strict on the language used in-game. Hopefully, FH wil not come down to that? Or, maybe that's the aim XD

Offline Codi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 24, 2012, 10:52:42 am »
Good on ya Raz, and so you should do this too, i mean yes i am gonna die... without feral-heart for 7 days but i will manage, i am sick and tired of going somewhere and i get 'raped' or threatened! All i have to say is.. GOOD JOB RAZ!! x

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 24, 2012, 11:01:04 am »
tl;dr

btw, I don't think this would change anything. There will be "ignorant fools" speaking 1337, communism RPs and other ugly things that too sensitive users will report you.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 24, 2012, 11:04:57 am »
Gracious, thank you so very much for this, Razmiraz. It's going to be hard not to have FeralHeart available for seven days, but very rewarding when we see the hopefully dramatic drop in perverts.