Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332823 times)

Offline Dyiedra

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #400 on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:48 am »
Yay! Thanks a lot for finally reviewing what is happening all over the maps.
I regret though that I won't be able to get on FH for like...a week. My life is ruined D8
Well, all I can say is that I will survive and that I am really happy that everything will FINALLY be alright. ^^
:D

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #401 on: January 24, 2012, 11:59:24 am »
This was indeed needed, it might have caused some confusion, I hope it's worth it.
Thank you. :3

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline kirads

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 24, 2012, 12:09:28 pm »
got A BIG question, if they keep doing it when feralheart comes online, will you do this AGAIN?
and i also think this was a good idea :3.

LuckyLoneWolf

« Reply #403 on: January 24, 2012, 12:27:29 pm »
TT^TT 7 days without Fh is terrifying i cant live with out it its the only game i play.....

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #404 on: January 24, 2012, 12:52:34 pm »
got A BIG question, if they keep doing it when feralheart comes online, will you do this AGAIN?
and i also think this was a good idea :3.

NO.

If you would like to read over the Original post again, you would realise that the server was taken down so people would be redirected here so they can read about the harsher rules. If they continue they will just get banned from the game for life.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Rutkowska

« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2012, 12:57:58 pm »

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 24, 2012, 01:06:47 pm »
Updated
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Severus-Snape

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:05 pm »
So, my mom is really cool with this site now, she said its great that MODs are going to do their jobs, and do them right. So how can I get back into the site? I did not quite understandd how to do that..

Offline shujiaa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 24, 2012, 01:21:53 pm »
for me, a ban that will remove the game is not fair, because sometimes it happens that the blame does not always understand who he is, there are some users who leave the character (roll over) and the others go on to do (buttswing), but it can also happen that a dance and another person gets under him (roll over), chances are you wrong to ban the mod, the second case it happened to my friend ..
I began to make me angry, you begin to use all of the characters totally copied by me, with my same name, the same marks and same color, you can not make a rule to avoid these things? -.-
I know that there is a rule that you can not do things with pesonaggi, but if anyone wants to make a realistic role and wants to have puppies (as some have already said), if no private maps, as can be done. .. ?
I believe that rather than cancellation of the nick, other users have the responsibility and the power to block a user who enters the game for disturbing others, and if he is blocked for almost all users of the game, you will see that it will be only:)
If in fact the model are wrong to ban ... delete a nick of a user innocent (...
This is my thought ... sorry if I made a mistake a few words, I used google translator

Offline Soren.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 24, 2012, 01:22:45 pm »
May i ask a few questions?

1. May i be able to buttswing in some roleplaygame if other players accept it? when it would not be raping.

I respect the rules, and also accept if you're going to deny this. 8)

2. And what happens then, if I just dance normally and someone comes to lay under me? And I don't have any time to react?  ???

- Soren
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:25:07 pm by Soren »