Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332825 times)

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #440 on: January 24, 2012, 04:23:28 pm »
is it ok, if as for a while, i don't go on the game, but stay on map maker?.....
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

pyrusspiketor97

« Reply #441 on: January 24, 2012, 04:28:43 pm »
I don't feel this will change a thing. People who are rude and inappropriate do it out of boredom, they have nothing better to do, when its up and running again they will just return. This will not stop the younger kids either, Ive met plenty of kids on other sites who have gotten pass this because they have multiple e-mails to enter. My friends nan also shut down my friends computer because she was talking to her best friend on there, and her nan didn't like her best friend. I fear the majority of parent's complain with petty excuses but give a false reason.

It greatly affects active members/fans of your game, they have groups, friends, business (In other words, conjoining groups into 1 map ect.) This game is important to them and they could easily enough ignore these people disturbing the games peice, and most people I meet on the game do report these actions. I feel this is the best it will get, people will find away around the 'parental agreement' and will continue to annoy us no matter what, we can only continue reporting to the moderators of the site the ones spoiling the game.

And I dont understand why this will take a week?

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 24, 2012, 04:34:17 pm »
Man..I agree this had to happen. The amount of times I've gone on AFK and come back, to having my friends tell me, someone had their charrie 'rape' mine, or actually come back to seeing them right there, doing it. But 7 days without FH?..Man..That sucks. What am I going to do?! What's saving me from school work?! LOL. I'll have to find something..but thanksness for doing this! Kinda..XDD!

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 24, 2012, 04:36:23 pm »
YAHOO!!! NO MORE RAPINGS! THANK YOU! OH THANK YOU!.........Wait, What shall I do now? O_O Im glad its done But Ill be bored, Ill play IW  ::)  :D THANK YOU!!!

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #444 on: January 24, 2012, 04:37:33 pm »
is it ok, if as for a while, i don't go on the game, but stay on map maker?.....

Yes I'm sure thats fine! As long as its not on the server or anything. I say you can even post maps on the map section for when the server comes back online.

Offline roxy123456

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 24, 2012, 04:49:02 pm »
thanks for the notice im sure i can handle the bored stuff that my lil sis goes on now.

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 24, 2012, 04:56:28 pm »
D'awwww no FH for a week, yet NO MORE trolls. win win situation >:D

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 24, 2012, 05:15:04 pm »
Thank goodness. This really needed to be dealt with. But 7 days without FH?! Im gonna die. But oh well I can work on a species I've been meaning to get to  ;D

Offline Annual

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • long. live. the. queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 24, 2012, 05:18:26 pm »
-le sigh-
I so suppose it has to be done, the last time I was afk someone accused me of "rape" and in the end I had to delete my beloved character because of all the hate messages I got.  Though this dry spell is killing me maybe when the severs come back people will be more polite and less perverted. I hope this update gives us all the desired effect. ?

Give me sum' sugar ?

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #449 on: January 24, 2012, 05:21:08 pm »
-le sigh-
I so suppose it has to be done, the last time I was afk someone accused me of "rape" and in the end I had to delete my beloved character because of all the hate messages I got.  Though this dry spell is killing me maybe when the severs come back people will be more polite and less perverted. I hope this update gives us all the desired effect. ?

Couldn't have said truer words Kayla. My character had to be deleted for the same reason.