Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332811 times)

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #450 on: January 24, 2012, 05:58:09 pm »

It's great that you're all taking action for this. o.o
Even though I'm under 18, my parents are still okay with me playing this game...I mean, I've told them about it many times. o3o They also think I'm mature enough to ignore certain contents, so meh...xD'
At least I'll still have lots of homework and offline FH stuff (map-making, object making, etc...) to do anyways. |3

My new dragon! :3

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 24, 2012, 06:10:45 pm »
Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. SO many times I've been in Bonfire, lazing around, waiting for someone, and someone just comes up and BUTTSWINGS on me. That was so annoying. It's good that you're finally taking action. A week offline is fine for me; more opportunities to work on other stuff. My mom checked over the site and said it was fine, and that I was responsible to not look at anything I know I shouldn't be looking at. Again, thank you. :D
back after a long time of being gone.

DeLiCiOu$

« Reply #452 on: January 24, 2012, 06:13:45 pm »
I read it 2 times and I must say you are doing the right thing. Let just hope that trolls and people that 'rape' other users will stop doing what they're doing.

Offline master_paw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 24, 2012, 06:42:25 pm »
Yeah, but can you not just do something like tags? i mean if you have read this you just agree to few things and then the game automaticly unlocks, for those who have accepted these few things? and if you have not readed this and not agreed the game will still be locked? the game/you should automaticly find those people who are doing something ''wrong''.
ITS JUST IDEA, BECAUSE ME AND OTHER PEOPLE CAN BTO LIVE WITHOUT FERAL HEART... JUST PLEASE..... ITS JUST AN IDEA OF SOMETHING VERY HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE FOR YOU I THINK. (AND ME AS WELL) master_paw IF U WANT TO ADD ME TO FRIENDS ON GAME.... AND ONE MORE THING... I AGREE WITH THIS... THING.... COZ I CAN NOT CALL IT GOOD PIECE OF WORK...(COZ OF LOCKED GAME) BUT I HARDLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Storm-Ach

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 24, 2012, 06:45:30 pm »
No FH for 7 days  :'(
I hope I will find something good to do while FH is out,
but this would make the game safer :)

LionFemaleLeona

« Reply #455 on: January 24, 2012, 06:57:38 pm »
aww FH is closed for a week :( now i'll be bored a lot because week without FH is for me  like 7 years without wind..........that means that im dead without FH  :'(

Offline Annual

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • long. live. the. queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 24, 2012, 07:00:31 pm »
aww FH is closed for a week :( now i'll be bored a lot because week without FH is for me  like 7 years without wind..........that means that im dead without FH  :'(

Yay, I too am a little dazed without it. I wish they could open it up to people who have read and agreed with this forum topic.

Give me sum' sugar ?

LionFemaleLeona

« Reply #457 on: January 24, 2012, 07:04:13 pm »
well at least nobody will "rape" somebody im happy from this because i have seen Little Humper (i don't know his username im just telling you his character name) "raping" ADOPTION CENTER!!!  :o (im also telling you her character name don't know her's username)

Aqua-Terhi

« Reply #458 on: January 24, 2012, 07:16:53 pm »
is this answer into my broblem? my fh says " failed to connect to front server"

Jasmrah.xX

« Reply #459 on: January 24, 2012, 07:19:18 pm »
N'aww... Well, it has to happen. I'm tired of rapists and such prancing around. I'm under 18, but my parents are fine with me playing FeralHeart, so that's all good.. I'de hate to never be able to play FeralHeart again, it's one of my favourite games to play! Sad that it's going to be down for a week, but now I wont be distracted from what I should be doing ;D