Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332826 times)

prettytroll

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #460 on: January 24, 2012, 07:21:58 pm »
Like I said before. I completely support this and I too am under 18, but my parents actually play with me sometimes XD Like when I have to help do something, my mom will take over with my rp for a few minutes. I know it has to be done and the rape is getting really annoying. I'm glad you guys are taking action on this. Although I woke up this morning and went to get on and I was so sad. But at least I can work on my maps! <3  ::)

flamingwolfclaw

« Reply #461 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:14 pm »
im kind of mad about this when i just started playing but i guess this must be done

Shiro

« Reply #462 on: January 24, 2012, 07:36:07 pm »
Haha wow the one week I had in months to kick back with friends and get some paragraphs written down. [Lawl]

But nice going trolls maybe this will finnaly teach you that there's more to life than just being a total A-Hole to make yourself feel better over the internet.

Thumbs up to putting your foot down Razmirz. It's about time.

Offline dogcat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pew pew pew.~ *Laser gun mode activate* Pew pew
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 24, 2012, 08:24:26 pm »
7 days with no feral heart awww i want to talk to my friends wait so why is there no feral heart for 7 days?
"Even if things get rough, or even if you feel like quitting, don't even think about giving up."

Offline Shivu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 24, 2012, 08:31:19 pm »
It's agood idea, hopefully this will stop the madness on FH! :D
Good on ya! You officaly have Shivu's support ^-^
Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #465 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:03 pm »
7 days with no feral heart awww i want to talk to my friends wait so why is there no feral heart for 7 days?

You should read the whole topic, instead of asking. Razmirz explained everything.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
« Reply #466 on: January 24, 2012, 08:37:26 pm »
As Ramine said Abby. Read Razmirz's post.

Offline Afterparty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 24, 2012, 08:40:19 pm »
i never said i didn't agree i just said that i probably wont survive 7 days without FH >:( some people dont have to be so mean about it i read the whole thing. Oh well, back to playing the sims 3 pets thank you very much.  ::)
moved to hellbent

Offline Leneka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 24, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »
-sighs- I swear all you people who are saying this is a good idea arent really thinking about this. This is in no way a good idea. You can see a nice long post I put on page 15 as to why but those points alone arent it.

You see, for one, everybody is getting punished for what a single group is doing and its not even the majority of FH that's in the group. Another thing why this IS NOT a good idea is because NOTHING will change. This isnt magically going to make trolls poof, or make them nice, or even give them half a brain.

This shutting down for a week isnt going to do a thing and thus it is a bad idea. What is the point in doing something to affect another thing but nothin will actually get affected? It's kind of like the deffinition of insanity. If anything this is going to make the trolls come back highly pissed off and wanting to extract some revenge. Then what? You shut the game down again? Would the cycle ever stop? NO. It wont.

look people. if you have a problem with trolls in the game,  the simple solution is: GO SOMEWHERE ElSE. heck, you can even log off the game! -gasp- who knew?

Now let me make this clear that i am not trying to be ugly. But Im pointing out that all of you who think this is a good idea and that any change will come because of it are not useing those pretty squishy pink things in your skull. Nothing is going to change by shutting the game down for a week. Am I mad that I cant get on the game? I was, but only because i was going to start a new rp lastnight with my map pack Ive made. But quite frankly, waiting a week is nothing to me. the only problem is, waiting a week for nothing.

I'll wait this week and probably hardly notice the time pass, but so will the trolls. Go read my post on page 15 to see why nothing will change and the TRUE solutions to the problems this week ban is supposed to be "stopping"

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #469 on: January 24, 2012, 08:52:12 pm »
-sighs- I swear all you people who are saying this is a good idea arent really thinking about this. This is in no way a good idea. You can see a nice long post I put on page 15 as to why but those points alone arent it.

You see, for one, everybody is getting punished for what a single group is doing and its not even the majority of FH that's in the group. Another thing why this IS NOT a good idea is because NOTHING will change. This isnt magically going to make trolls poof, or make them nice, or even give them half a brain.

This shutting down for a week isnt going to do a thing and thus it is a bad idea. What is the point in doing something to affect another thing but nothin will actually get affected? It's kind of like the deffinition of insanity. If anything this is going to make the trolls come back highly pissed off and wanting to extract some revenge. Then what? You shut the game down again? Would the cycle ever stop? NO. It wont.

look people. if you have a problem with trolls in the game,  the simple solution is: GO SOMEWHERE ElSE. heck, you can even log off the game! -gasp- who knew?

Now let me make this clear that i am not trying to be ugly. But Im pointing out that all of you who think this is a good idea and that any change will come because of it are not useing those pretty squishy pink things in your skull. Nothing is going to change by shutting the game down for a week. Am I mad that I cant get on the game? I was, but only because i was going to start a new rp lastnight with my map pack Ive made. But quite frankly, waiting a week is nothing to me. the only problem is, waiting a week for nothing.

I'll wait this week and probably hardly notice the time pass, but so will the trolls. Go read my post on page 15 to see why nothing will change and the TRUE solutions to the problems this week ban is supposed to be "stopping"

This server shutdown isn't just to keep the trolls away and to hope they'll stay away. It's probably also to teach the users a lesson. So you say we are getting punished just because SOME group trolled? That's partly true, since the updates there have been more and more rule breakers in this game. So why didn't other members report them? Someone must have seen them, maybe there were a few that got away, that isn't too bad. The thing is, this 'ban' as you said, is also for the players to understand that they need to report the trolls too. Mods wont and they can't be around all the time.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:11:06 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3