Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

redthedog10

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #480 on: January 24, 2012, 09:25:33 pm »
OMG Thank you for saying this. I really HATE going to Bonfire and seeing people "rape" other. That's why unless my friend is there I don't go on that map. I mean some one has 'raped' me in game several times (and it was the same person every time no matter what sex or who my character was). And anyway, I am patient and these days time flies. I also have WoW to speed things up XD.

Any way.. the only appropriate dance move is the head swing. That's why I only do that dance move in game (if I ever dance lol).

And yeah, unless you could kick a person off the game and site FOREVER they will keep coming back to troll or 'rape' others.

Oh and...you can't really control people's kids as said before. I'm under 18, but my parents did look at the game and allowed me in so i'm fine. And for THIS okay..I admit now...there is a such thing as a BLOCK BUTTON. I mean yes people don't use it but they should start and really... if ya want to play a game...Look for an Impressive Title server. They're EVERYWHERE nowadays. That or play with the map maker  or even play games such as WoW (which is an advanced PC multiplayer quest game if ya don't know.)I mean it's not the end of the world that FH is down for a WEEK (even though that seems a little too long e.e) just do something else.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:50:15 pm by redthedog10 »

Offline haleygrace8

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 24, 2012, 09:26:25 pm »
Wow thank you mods it was very irratating! :-*

InvaderTAK

« Reply #482 on: January 24, 2012, 09:28:12 pm »
It's nice to see this posted up for everyone to read so they can be reminded of this. I think some people have to remember that this is the internet, there's going to be stupid people that you will meet. It doesn't excuse the trolls actions, however. I hope this teaches everyone that there will be awful people and there will be nice people, just like in real life. If you can deal with it, and if you're under 13, if your parents agree to let you keep playing, I think you'll be alright. But remember, if trolling really bothers you, and, of course, if your under 13 and your parents say no, I'd suggest to stop playing. I know it'll be hard, but there's other games, like WolfQuest. WolfQuest has a chat filter. :3

But, thank you, FeralHeart staff, for posting this and handling it in a smart, mature manner.
Lade Vermon is sort of right, but you still dont need to put the game down for a week, its not fair for the people that follow the rules. And yes, this game IS like in real life, theres people that will get on your nerves and annoy you, and the nice people that wont bother you and help you if its needed,

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #483 on: January 24, 2012, 09:29:01 pm »
yes i agree but head bang was my favorite. but still. head bang could be a little less... violent... you know?

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2012, 09:30:20 pm »
I don't want to be rude, but what is with some people? This isn't the end of the world you know.
This needs to be done in order to make the game more safe, or at least try. You wont die if you can't access FeralHeart for a week, trust me.
Go play with your friends, whatever. Do something fun, other than sit in front of a screen.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:32:18 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #485 on: January 24, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »
Amen!

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 24, 2012, 09:38:43 pm »
I don't want to be rude, but what is with some people? This isn't the end of the world you know.
This needs to be done in order to make the game more safe, or at least try. You wont die if you can't access FeralHeart for a week, trust me. Go play with your friends, whatever. Do something fun, other than sit in front of a screen.
Question... You say your making feralheart more safe.. How so? By getting rid of these "rapists"? In honest reality if a wolf walks behind you and sits inside ur character it'l be considered rape.. I personally think just get over it.. If someone is giving you trouble block em and report em.. And another thing.. Get the hell over the fact that youve been "cyber raped".. Ive only been "raped" about 5 times now -_- I simply laugh at the fact these children think they are cool because they can somehow rape you in a cyber game where you do whatever the hell you want.. Its a game ppl not real life.

For the children playing problem.. Parents if you are reading this man the hell up if you dont want your kids playing this game dont go whining and crying to the admins and creators of this game.. Theres this amazing thing called rules.. Im pretty sure you make the rules in your house not your child.. If you dont want em on this game then dont let them on it.. Simple..

Personally if we need parental permission to play this game I am quitting because my parents are already questioning if im a furry and I dont wana tell em just yet.. If I need parents to see this game for me to play it then they will obviously know and then im screwed.. You will lose ALOT of ppl if you decide to place this parental permission rule.

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #487 on: January 24, 2012, 09:45:53 pm »
NASTY MOUTH >:o

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #488 on: January 24, 2012, 09:46:18 pm »
This needs to be done in order to make the game more safe, or at least try. You wont die if you can't access FeralHeart for a week, trust me. Go play with your friends, whatever. Do something fun, other than sit in front of a screen.
Question... You say your making feralheart more safe.. How so? By getting rid of these "rapists"? In honest reality if a wolf walks behind you and sits inside ur character it'l be considered rape.. I personally think just get over it.. If someone is giving you trouble block em and report em.. And another thing.. Get the hell over the fact that youve been "cyber raped".. Ive only been "raped" about 5 times now -_- I simply laugh at the fact these children think they are cool because they can somehow rape you in a cyber game where you do whatever the hell you want.. Its a game ppl not real life.

For the children playing problem.. Parents if you are reading this man the hell up if you dont want your kids playing this game dont go whining and crying to the admins and creators of this game.. Theres this amazing thing called rules.. Im pretty sure you make the rules in your house not your child.. If you dont want em on this game then dont let them on it.. Simple..

Personally if we need parental permission to play this game I am quitting because my parents are already questioning if im a furry and I dont wana tell em just yet.. If I need parents to see this game for me to play it then they will obviously know and then im screwed.. You will lose ALOT of ppl if you decide to place this parental permission rule.
Yes, by getting rid of the rapists, no one can be sure if this will work. That is indeed the reason why I added 'or at least try'.

I shall talk about reporting again, honestly you brought this on yourselves. All you need to do is come here, to the forum and send screenshots to a moderator and they will most likely ban the rule breaker, nothing more to it. This 'complaining' isn't going to help, the server will stay down, until 31th of January as Razmirz stated.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Annual

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • long. live. the. queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 24, 2012, 09:50:04 pm »
This needs to be done in order to make the game more safe, or at least try. You wont die if you can't access FeralHeart for a week, trust me.
Go play with your friends, whatever. Do something fun, other than sit in front of a screen.

`I feel your intentions with this comment was to irk other people and I am not at all helping but what I want to say is this.
An online community is a get a way for many people of the pain of real life, kids and adults almost everywhere use online rping games to escape for a while and feel safe. Yes, this update is very much needed but don't criticize people for complaining, when you take away something that comforts and entertains people, they will of course complain.

Give me sum' sugar ?