Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332835 times)

Offline ScourgeTheWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #510 on: January 24, 2012, 10:30:52 pm »
Thanks,Raz. I've never played this game before... it's my first year.Anyway I wouldn't WANT to see that.That's just gross.Can't wait to start playing :D
                                                                      -Moon

Girgree

« Reply #511 on: January 24, 2012, 10:35:20 pm »
Baily, when the games back on you'll love it!! (I shure did)

Girgree

« Reply #512 on: January 24, 2012, 10:36:40 pm »
(dem trolls will pay for not allowing meh to IZ rp >:|)

Offline GreekRiot

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "You Can't Love Nature With A Gun."
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 24, 2012, 10:42:00 pm »
That's a good idea! i was never allowed to talk to users because my parents felt it wasn't safe for me to talk to complete strangers, however, this will make the game a lot safer! i also heard a long time ago that there will be a caimpaign option, is it true? i AM gonna miss the online game, but i can wait.

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 24, 2012, 10:44:08 pm »
Thanks,Raz. I've never played this game before... it's my first year.Anyway I wouldn't WANT to see that.That's just gross.Can't wait to start playing :D
                                                                      -Moon
Your gonna love this game.. Just like every online game there is always those couple of idiots who try to wreck it for everyone else.. Just ignore em and you will have a blast :)

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
« Reply #515 on: January 24, 2012, 10:46:27 pm »
This did need to be done, indeed it did. Everyone playing that is under 18 (Like myself) should have parents permission. I've always told the younglings running around that if they don't want they're parent to see it, then they probably shouldn't be doing it!

Anyways, you've probably put some fear into quite a few people...
When you say IP ban you think of a single IP and the user can get it changed should they need to. If i feel the need I will ban an entire ASN Which contain from half a million to 6-7 million IPs. The users will be removed one way or another.
I can't imagine many people that will mess with something when there is no chance of repairing it. Such as smashing that small bug on your windshield with a sledge hammer. You got the bug, and it won't be coming back due to the lack of windshield and it's life.

Hmmm, hopefully we can all return to normal soon!
~Kekitan
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 24, 2012, 10:46:45 pm »
Yes, the game is fun. Opposite of trolls, there are amazing people, cool, fun, and happy. You'd probably be amazed by them. I find it really fun, many other people too. ;)
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

Offline Nienna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 24, 2012, 10:48:57 pm »
Yes I think this is important as I have seen many underaged children spreading awful and viscous opinions about social issues which reflects their lack of maturity and lack of suitability to be a part of this community.

Girgree

« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »
well, so I can offer the peoples a public map on FH when we retun, Im going to make a height map based on JB's head and Niagra falls :D

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2012, 10:51:05 pm »
Good luck. .o. I suggest you to get awesome meshes, from FeralHeart's Addons % Mods. You'll learn the basics, how you work them out, there. x3
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c: