Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332796 times)

Girgree

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #520 on: January 24, 2012, 10:54:05 pm »
-OFF. TOPIC. Kiba if you keep posting off topic in this thread I WILL ban you for a while. This is your LAST warning.-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:55:33 pm by Ringo »

Girgree

« Reply #521 on: January 24, 2012, 10:55:03 pm »
and I have alot of meshes, and I made JB;s head, his hair and face has a giant black splotch in it

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #522 on: January 24, 2012, 10:57:05 pm »
In case you have failed to see Ringo's modification of your post Kiba. One more off topic post and you will be banned from the forum for a few days. You've been given one too many warnings.

Offline Narnia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 24, 2012, 10:59:04 pm »
Hang in there everyone, we can make. D: ......Maybe......
-Insert something interesting here-

Offline Dawnfur123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 24, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »
Well, I really think that the dancing should just be taken down if it goes this far but my freind sent me an email saying that she got banned from FH becuase she was brb (be right back), so its for about a month that she was banned, she said that she was just laying down not even rolled over and someone just came over and started doing the 'rape'                                                                                                                                                      It has happened to me before but I dont get how its that fair. You could lose FH just for.... lets say you went AFK (Away From Keyboard) Becuase you had to eat. And like I said someone just came over and did the 'rape' and your done eating your samwitch or whatever you were eating XD, but say you were done and you come back and it says you cant plap FeraLHeart anymore!                                                                                                                                                      So really, in a fiar way I think we should just take the dancing sequences off. This is getting rediculous! I lost my freind (Who moved to California) for this! I just see it as unfiar at some points. Some people need to learn and some people are just trolls and cant learn.

Offline Scurry18

• Curious Wanderer
  • Staring over the place I call home..
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 24, 2012, 11:00:32 pm »
Hmm, Delay, I got one question about the underage of 18 permission thing. What will happen to people, under age of 18, who don't say a thing about their parent's permission? Will they be warned, banned?
This account is no longer used- no replies sent to this dead user will be replied to. If anything, please look for the new account xXSoarXx. Thanks! c:

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #526 on: January 24, 2012, 11:06:10 pm »
Hmm, Delay, I got one question about the underage of 18 permission thing. What will happen to people, under age of 18, who don't say a thing about their parent's permission? Will they be warned, banned?
The rule is more of a disclaimer. If your parents do not check over the forum before your use, then that will fall upon some other's shoulders, not the FH Staff.

Meaning, we cannot be blamed for the exposure of our forum when we clearly stated a designated adult should review the website before a child's use.

No proof of parent's permission is needed, and you will not be banned if your parent or guardian did not look over the site and game before use.

Offline Dezu

• Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 24, 2012, 11:08:09 pm »
Honestly ppl should just get over it.. Youve been cyber raped big deal.. If I get raped I just hit on the person to piss em off or laugh my butt off and walk away..

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:16:19 pm by Delay »

derrec

« Reply #528 on: January 24, 2012, 11:12:57 pm »
This is probably one of the most stupid things I've seen someone do on a game. You're seriously going to reward trolls with giving them the pleasure of taking down the game for a week? Objective accomplished for team Troll. Piss off the Furries.

And come on, REMOVE the buttswing. When has that ever been used for ANYTHING but 'rape'? The first time I saw it, my only reaction was "LOLWOW that's inappropriate!" Or, hey! If you want to WARN people, post it on your gamestarter, which you haven't updated since... Oh... December 29th?

Either way, you take down a game that people genuinely enjoy for a week, the trolls aren't suffering, or being 'warned', the only people who receive a negative impact from this are the ones who actually play. No troll gives a damn if they can't get on and pretend to rape someone, but an intense RP'r? Ooh, you bet.

And again, parents, parents. You're seriously going to let yourself be intimidated by whiny parents who want the internet to be tailor-made for their kids? How about the parents do something called PARENTING. If they truly deem the game inappropriate, why don't they get their kids off of it? God help me if when I have a family, that I behave in such a immature, Irresponsible way!

Get more mods, ban more people, GROW A PAIR, and don't be intimidated by parents, trolls, and fake cyber 'rape'.

You've got to be kidding me.... This is soooo classic, this has to be a joke.

Offline Dezu

• Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 24, 2012, 11:14:12 pm »
This is probably one of the most stupid things I've seen someone do on a game. You're seriously going to reward trolls with giving them the pleasure of taking down the game for a week? Objective accomplished for team Troll. Piss off the Furries.

And come on, REMOVE the buttswing. When has that ever been used for ANYTHING but 'rape'? The first time I saw it, my only reaction was "LOLWOW that's inappropriate!" Or, hey! If you want to WARN people, post it on your gamestarter, which you haven't updated since... Oh... December 29th?

Either way, you take down a game that people genuinely enjoy for a week, the trolls aren't suffering, or being 'warned', the only people who receive a negative impact from this are the ones who actually play. No troll gives a damn if they can't get on and pretend to rape someone, but an intense RP'r? Ooh, you bet.

And again, parents, parents. You're seriously going to let yourself be intimidated by whiny parents who want the internet to be tailor-made for their kids? How about the parents do something called PARENTING. If they truly deem the game inappropriate, why don't they get their kids off of it? God help me if when I have a family, that I behave in such a immature, Irresponsible way!

Get more mods, ban more people, GROW A PAIR, and don't be intimidated by parents, trolls, and fake cyber 'rape'.

You've got to be kidding me.... This is soooo classic, this has to be a joke.
Agreed 10000% Its such a waste of time..