Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332816 times)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #530 on: January 24, 2012, 11:15:54 pm »
Honestly ppl should just get over it.. Youve been cyber raped big deal.. If I get raped I just hit on the person to piss em off or laugh my ass off and walk away..

To a parent whose 13 year old kid is cyber raped on a website that is supposed to be safe it IS a big deal, thank you very much.

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #531 on: January 24, 2012, 11:17:37 pm »
Dezu, watch your language.

• Inappropriate Language
    Always keep your language to a level that is in no way rude or offensive. Inappropriate words are not allowed on our forum. This includes cursing and swearing. Implications of such are not permitted either, such as misspelling said curse words to be read as one.

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 24, 2012, 11:21:59 pm »
Dezu, watch your language.

• Inappropriate Language
    Always keep your language to a level that is in no way rude or offensive. Inappropriate words are not allowed on our forum. This includes cursing and swearing. Implications of such are not permitted either, such as misspelling said curse words to be read as one.
My apologies.. And Sameth if the parent has a problem with their child being cyber raped on a virtual game (pointing out how its 100% fake)... You take almost any game made and look into it.. There will be "rape" in it.. They are idiots for doing that I agree but as a parent they should understand its first of all fake, and if its that big of a deal... Dont let your kid play. It aint rocket science like srsly no matter what the admins do to this game even if they make it so you cannot get within 2 metres of someone.. There will still be this "cyber rape"

Offline mediocreson

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 24, 2012, 11:23:38 pm »
This is probably one of the most stupid things I've seen someone do on a game. You're seriously going to reward trolls with giving them the pleasure of taking down the game for a week? Objective accomplished for team Troll. Piss off the Furries.

And come on, REMOVE the buttswing. When has that ever been used for ANYTHING but 'rape'? The first time I saw it, my only reaction was "LOLWOW that's inappropriate!" Or, hey! If you want to WARN people, post it on your gamestarter, which you haven't updated since... Oh... December 29th?

Either way, you take down a game that people genuinely enjoy for a week, the trolls aren't suffering, or being 'warned', the only people who receive a negative impact from this are the ones who actually play. No troll gives a damn if they can't get on and pretend to rape someone, but an intense RP'r? Ooh, you bet.

And again, parents, parents. You're seriously going to let yourself be intimidated by whiny parents who want the internet to be tailor-made for their kids? How about the parents do something called PARENTING. If they truly deem the game inappropriate, why don't they get their kids off of it? God help me if when I have a family, that I behave in such a immature, Irresponsible way!

Get more mods, ban more people, GROW A PAIR, and don't be intimidated by parents, trolls, and fake cyber 'rape'.

You've got to be kidding me.... This is soooo classic, this has to be a joke.
Agreed 10000% Its such a waste of time..
HELLZ YEAH! I mean.... Why? I'm celebrating my B-day on Febuary 5th, ON Feral-Heart... Now? Tis ruined -_-" .... JK, but immagetmy friend Raven to come -Removed by Moderator- slap chu silly! >:C...... again, JK..... =_= <--- See? I can't RP good anymore because I'm going crazy!!! (Also, what's up with FH+? I trie downloading it but it says it has been moved ordeleted :/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:26:00 am by Ame88 »

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 24, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »
^^ What O.o Please make more sense XD

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 24, 2012, 11:28:50 pm »
This is great~! I have a suggestion- How about the characters have a mesh in them, like wolf quest, so no one could stand over them and dance. Yet, during role plays, young characters such as cubs or pups couldn't cuddle, or a dominant character couldn't stand over a submissive one, as dogs do. Maybe it could be coded that while on top of another character, the actions such as head bang could not be performed.

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 24, 2012, 11:29:55 pm »
This is great~! I have a suggestion- How about the characters have a mesh in them, like wolf quest, so no one could stand over them and dance. Yet, during role plays, young characters such as cubs or pups couldn't cuddle, or a dominant character couldn't stand over a submissive one, as dogs do. Maybe it could be coded that while on top of another character, the actions such as head bang could not be performed.
That is a good idea but their is one HUGE problem.. Ppl will then block all the entrances to areas so no one can get inside..

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 24, 2012, 11:31:01 pm »
BEFORE I GET SWEPT AWAY IN THE OCEAN OF COMPLAINTS..

"This is Blasphemy, this is MADNESS,"
"Madness..."
"THIS IS FERALHEART!!"

Now then, rant time.
As my usual policy goes, I have no intention to offend any members, staff, whatever.
This is simply my opinion, and freedom of speech permits it.
So forgive me if I do offend you. :)

Now then, from what I've read,
 it seems as if a lot of parents have been complaining to you guys.
Now, we know that parents get the luck of more authority, considering their the adults and that crud,
But that also means more RESPONSIBILITY. And for a parent, I hear three big things; Bills, Jobs, and Kids.

Kids is what we're looking at here. A parent must hold responsibility over what their child is doing.
Unless the program that the child is specifically tailored and created for young audiences,
Parents should know not to complain for their children. Infact, I'm surprised that they actually started noticing this AFTER the child joined.

Most action occurs ingame. So instead of the parent looking over the forum, have them look over the GAME.
THE GAME, PEOPLE!

I also find the 18 year-old thing to go way to far.
Especially since you're already going to be removing "trolls"
If you're gonna make this game more kiddy oriented, then why extend it up to 18 years of age?

Okay, there's my opinion. I'll add more if I get the urge to.
*Done*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:34:58 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 24, 2012, 11:33:12 pm »
That is a good idea but their is one HUGE problem.. Ppl will then block all the entrances to areas so no one can get inside..

This is true, but like I said, the action head bang or any other dance moves can be blocked when on another character.

Offline Leneka

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 24, 2012, 11:33:40 pm »
First off, Dezu, may I say I freaking love you. Someone else seems to be using their pretty little brain on all of this.

As you all know Ive clearly state that this wont change a darned thing. REPORTING DOES NOTHING. But blocking does. Or just having a sense of humor.

As for all of this crap about "This is a warning." Ummmm let me point out ooooooone question. What happens when the trolls dont heed the warning? (And do say they get banned cuz you, me, and everyone else knows not many people get banned and a lot of people never get caught) Is the sever just going to be shut down forever then?

You all seem to think that this is magically going to make (at least some) Of the trollers go "Oh, I see now. I was a bad child! Bad! Bad! I promise from now on I'll be a good little boy/girl" Ummmm, as Dezu clearly pointed out, no such thing is going to happen. You would be extremely lucky if one person did this. (and dont get on here and say, Well at least that one person would get it because the entire point of this down server would be pointless)

Now, the point of all of these conversations isnt to hurry up and bring the server back up. I have no intention of doing that. These are all about what this is supposed to be doing and what it isnt and why or why not it will work.

And as for saying my Points on page 15 have no valid basis, I do believe that other games have successfully done most of my points and rarely get negative comments and are perfectly child friendly. But building on that; this game deals with people also killing others and hunting and bloody messes. If they cant handle mating (which Ive been watching on Animal Planet ever since I can remember) then they just shouldnt be here.