Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332805 times)

Offline frostflight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #540 on: January 24, 2012, 11:34:06 pm »
NO FH FOR A WEEK!?!? I WONT SURVIVE!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:39:27 pm by frostflight »

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 24, 2012, 11:38:51 pm »
I have a idea about how to stop "trolls" from making another account why dont you just dont let anyone with the same e-mail make a account? And I apolojize if you cant do this after-all its just a suggestion.
Problem.. Takes 10 secs to make a new email...

Offline frostflight

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 24, 2012, 11:41:07 pm »
oh

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 24, 2012, 11:41:26 pm »
     I don't think the parents are complaining about "tailor made." They have right to complain: THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THEIR KIDS! And technically, there should be SOME kind of server division between children below the age of 13 and those above. It's fairly standard among games appealing to  wide audience. It's fairly standard in movie theaters too. As a matter of fact, many forms of media do this. That's why ESRB is still in existence, because they offer a useful tool for age appropriate entertainment. There is a thing called age limits, or parental controls, or some kind of control to stop inappropriate behavior. You can't expect the web to be perfectly safe, but we can modify it with some safety regulations.

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 24, 2012, 11:45:00 pm »
Furthermore, actions could be taken to block an IP address from accessing the game once a user has been banned. ( If one has people from the same household accessing the computer, it would be frustrating if everyone interested in a game couldn't make an account just because there is a one account per IP Limit.

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline optimal-velocity

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Proud to be apart of FH since 2012!
    • yinWulf
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 24, 2012, 11:45:36 pm »
omg, i was sittin on my computer tryin to figure out y the game wouldnt connect im like "OOOOH NOOO IT BROKEN I CANT LIVE" and all that crap XD ty for puttin up this page, there was a couple times were mod got me when i did nutin im being honest plz trust me  :( but ty again for this im now informed that ajustments r being made and all the crap other people have been doing is gonna be resolved. but i waz freakin out! it will be hard to wait, but the wait is for a good reason! TY again!  ;D

RezoLion

« Reply #546 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:10 pm »
Makes me sad that Feral Heart is down for week  :'(, but this did need to happen...here's hoping the idiots that needed a wake up call get the picture.  :D

derrec

« Reply #547 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:39 pm »
This is probably one of the most stupid things I've seen someone do on a game. You're seriously going to reward trolls with giving them the pleasure of taking down the game for a week? Objective accomplished for team Troll. Piss off the Furries.

And come on, REMOVE the buttswing. When has that ever been used for ANYTHING but 'rape'? The first time I saw it, my only reaction was "LOLWOW that's inappropriate!" Or, hey! If you want to WARN people, post it on your gamestarter, which you haven't updated since... Oh... December 29th?

Either way, you take down a game that people genuinely enjoy for a week, the trolls aren't suffering, or being 'warned', the only people who receive a negative impact from this are the ones who actually play. No troll gives a damn if they can't get on and pretend to rape someone, but an intense RP'r? Ooh, you bet.

And again, parents, parents. You're seriously going to let yourself be intimidated by whiny parents who want the internet to be tailor-made for their kids? How about the parents do something called PARENTING. If they truly deem the game inappropriate, why don't they get their kids off of it? God help me if when I have a family, that I behave in such a immature, Irresponsible way!

Get more mods, ban more people, GROW A PAIR, and don't be intimidated by parents, trolls, and fake cyber 'rape'.

You've got to be kidding me.... This is soooo classic, this has to be a joke.
Agreed 10000% Its such a waste of time..
HELLZ YEAH! I mean.... Why? I'm celebrating my B-day on Febuary 5th, ON Feral-Heart... Now? Tis ruined -_-" .... JK, but immagetmy friend Raven to come -Removed by Moderator- slap chu silly! >:C...... again, JK..... =_= <--- See? I can't RP good anymore because I'm going crazy!!! (Also, what's up with FH+? I trie downloading it but it says it has been moved ordeleted :/
Thanks for the support, Kelsey, although that was a tad hard to folllow :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:26:14 am by Ame88 »

Offline Moonpup

• Curious Wanderer
  • Hello, thank you for stopping by~
    • ChocolateRiceBall
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 24, 2012, 11:49:27 pm »
 :o  :'( I am sad that FeralHeart will be down. But this is the right thing to do... I can't believe I'm saying this but, Thanks!  :D ;)
I haven't come up with a real signature after six years of FeralHeart-ing.

derrec

« Reply #549 on: January 24, 2012, 11:52:23 pm »
    I don't think the parents are complaining about "tailor made." They have right to complain: THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THEIR KIDS! And technically, there should be SOME kind of server division between children below the age of 13 and those above. It's fairly standard among games appealing to  wide audience. It's fairly standard in movie theaters too. As a matter of fact, many forms of media do this. That's why ESRB is still in existence, because they offer a useful tool for age appropriate entertainment. There is a thing called age limits, or parental controls, or some kind of control to stop inappropriate behavior. You can't expect the web to be perfectly safe, but we can modify it with some safety regulations.
Well, I get what you're trying to say, but I don't get how parents wanting things to be child-proof Isn't wanting the internet to accommodate (be tailor made) for their kids :P. I agree parents have to protect their kids, but behaving like one over something trivial does not meet this definition! In all seriousness, though, parents should focus more on parenting their kids than complaining and trying to carry out these lawsuits mentioned? That would be just lovely.