Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332804 times)

RezoLion

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #550 on: January 24, 2012, 11:53:18 pm »
First off, Dezu, may I say I freaking love you. Someone else seems to be using their pretty little brain on all of this.

As you all know Ive clearly state that this wont change a darned thing. REPORTING DOES NOTHING. But blocking does. Or just having a sense of humor.

As for all of this crap about "This is a warning." Ummmm let me point out ooooooone question. What happens when the trolls dont heed the warning? (And do say they get banned cuz you, me, and everyone else knows not many people get banned and a lot of people never get caught) Is the sever just going to be shut down forever then?

You all seem to think that this is magically going to make (at least some) Of the trollers go "Oh, I see now. I was a bad child! Bad! Bad! I promise from now on I'll be a good little boy/girl" Ummmm, as Dezu clearly pointed out, no such thing is going to happen. You would be extremely lucky if one person did this. (and dont get on here and say, Well at least that one person would get it because the entire point of this down server would be pointless)

Now, the point of all of these conversations isnt to hurry up and bring the server back up. I have no intention of doing that. These are all about what this is supposed to be doing and what it isnt and why or why not it will work.

And as for saying my Points on page 15 have no valid basis, I do believe that other games have successfully done most of my points and rarely get negative comments and are perfectly child friendly. But building on that; this game deals with people also killing others and hunting and bloody messes. If they cant handle mating (which Ive been watching on Animal Planet ever since I can remember) then they just shouldnt be here.
I partially agree...I mean, c'mon...letting your kid watch the blood and gore of National Geographic is fine, but a post of *rips his head off* is evil? That, and the mating thing is true...Nat. Geo. shows that too...parents let their kids watch that...

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 24, 2012, 11:56:02 pm »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #552 on: January 24, 2012, 11:57:09 pm »
thank you SO much for doing this! <3 there has been so many crude things on this game and I have not been on because of it. The moment I get on, I get attacked out of no where and hear curse words left and right. and I don't want to be on a game that I cannot Rp and chat with my friends without having immature people on there making it no fun for the rest of us.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:03:00 am by Theresa »

Offline Nightrun102

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 24, 2012, 11:58:15 pm »
I think what you REALLY need to do is single out general chat type for Advertizing(for roleplays FH related only) only. Because the chat is causing trolls and stuff to only spam. Its annoying also, I turn general off because of the constant spam, I love that feralheart is taking it safe, I am 14 but I still took cautions before joining the site. But at least there Wolfhome for a week LOL XD Just sharing my thoughts! :)

derrec

« Reply #554 on: January 25, 2012, 12:01:17 am »
More importantly Adventure Time is on...
This is still stupid, though :]

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: January 25, 2012, 12:02:17 am »
More importantly Adventure Time is on...
This is still stupid, though :]
Ok im done complaining.. Thanks for reminding me adventure time is on XD

RezoLion

« Reply #556 on: January 25, 2012, 12:02:47 am »
This is why I believe the dances need to be modified or replaced with something more... appropriate, for lack of a better word.

Hopefully there's a way to implement an IP ban in the game--it would probably be the best solution for dealing with these kinds of people. :/
Head banging, head swinging, and butt shaking are inappropriate? What word do you live in? If I recall there is even a song that goes 'Shake your bootay, shake your bootay...'. So, how are the dances inappropriate?

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 25, 2012, 12:03:48 am »
This is why I believe the dances need to be modified or replaced with something more... appropriate, for lack of a better word.

Hopefully there's a way to implement an IP ban in the game--it would probably be the best solution for dealing with these kinds of people. :/
Head banging, head swinging, and butt shaking are inappropriate? What word do you live in? If I recall there is even a song that goes 'Shake your bootay, shake your bootay...'. So, how are the dances inappropriate?
Its not that its inappropriate.. Its just the way the trolls are using it thats making it inappropriate.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:18 am »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

someone didn't read the first post~

The server wasn't brought down to "Teach the trolls a lesson", it was brought down to force as many users as possible into coming here and reading the new rules. It's a warning that FH is cracking down, there will be harsher bans. The downtime has nothing to do with trolls, aside from the fact that they made parents complain enough that we need harsher rules to keep FH safe...and out of court!

derrec

« Reply #559 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:24 am »

That song is a sexual reference, FYI.